Do you think Nintendo's e3 presentation will be more predictable or surprising?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you think Nintendo's e3 presentation will be more predictable or surprising?

User Info: T_Info

T_Info
3 months ago#1
Which do you think is more likely at this point? - Results (43 votes)
Predictable (the presentation mostly sticks to the games that have already been announced/leaked)
74.42% (32 votes)
Surprising (we get several announcements that are brand new and haven't been leaked)
25.58% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just curious where people are leaning at this point. Part of me feels like we kinda know what we're going to see. Which...actually isn't bad necessarily. Smash 5 in great depth, Fire Emblem, more on Yoshi, Octopath, a final Mario Tennis trailer, a bit more on Pokemon, probably Overcooked 2, Fortnite, etc. Like...that's not too shabby.

But I just have to admit I'd be a bit bummed if that really was all we saw. I'm still crossing my fingers for Animal Crossing or Pikmin or Mario Maker 2 or Paper Mario (in the style of the first two) or an earlier-than-expected Metroid Prime date or a new IP or...you get the picture. But is it foolish to hope for these things?
(message deleted)

User Info: Dystroph

Dystroph
3 months ago#3
Half of it's gonna be predictable, because of the leaks we've already seen.
I hope the other half is surprisingly surprising.
Buy these Switch games if you support Overpricing:
Kirby Star Allies. Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido.

User Info: SwitchNinja2

SwitchNinja2
3 months ago#4
Probably a mix of both.
PC / Wii / Wii U / 3DS / Switch / iOS / Android

User Info: TalesRevenant

TalesRevenant
3 months ago#5
their biggest surprise is the Star Fox racing game and that already leaked a month ago, so predictable.
https://i.imgur.com/UrzqMlz.jpg

User Info: JJH777

JJH777
3 months ago#6
I'm sure there will be at least 1 or 2 surprises but for the most part I think we already know what will be at E3. I don't believe the leaks and think Retro's game will be a surprise. I'm just excited to see more of Smash, Fire Emblem, Metroid Prime, etc.
9/2/13-The Hero of GameFAQs fought bravely but fell to an unrelenting horde supported by a corrupt tyranny.
R.I.P. Hero of Time, 7 time CB Champion, Link

User Info: TalesRevenant

TalesRevenant
3 months ago#7
JJH777 posted...
I'm sure there will be at least 1 or 2 surprises but for the most part I think we already know what will be at E3. I don't believe the leaks and think Retro's game will be a surprise. I'm just excited to see more of Smash, Fire Emblem, Metroid Prime, etc.

the leaks are backed by every gaming website imaginable...it's real. Star Fox racing is a thing.
https://i.imgur.com/UrzqMlz.jpg

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
3 months ago#8
TalesRevenant posted...
JJH777 posted...

the leaks are backed by every gaming website imaginable...it's real. Star Fox racing is a thing.

They're just spewing what others are saying.
Ib, Persona 4G, Explorers of Sky, Stella Glow, Bayonetta 2, Uncharted 4, Persona 5, Criminal Girls, Conception II, Breath of the Wild, Xenoblade 2, Overwatch

User Info: JJR82

JJR82
3 months ago#9
Since leaks happen a lot of us won’t be surprised.
CEO of the Unbiased Club

User Info: skier8390

skier8390
3 months ago#10
Predictable isn’t a bad thing. Just because we know what games we’re getting doesn’t mean we know anything about them.

Remember when Mario+Rabbids was leaked? Everyone thought it was a joke. Then when it ended up being true (although there still wasn’t any info) many people were turned off that rabbids were even considered being included in a Mario game and thought it was going to be a flop.

Now look, it’s a fun tactical RPG enjoyed by many including myself.
Stop, don't click in there this is my private square...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you think Nintendo's e3 presentation will be more predictable or surprising?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived