Emily Rogers and Liam Robertson aren't valid sources

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Emily Rogers and Liam Robertson aren't valid sources

User Info: JMBoote

JMBoote
2 months ago#11
thefabregas22 posted...
So because they've got things wrong before you should just dismiss them even though they've also gotten things right?

That's incredibly stupid thinking from you there TC, no wonder Liam is rude to you.

Ever heard the phrase "If you throw enough s*** at the wall, something's bound to stick."?

Making predictions (that are sometimes incredibly vague) and getting a few right doesn't make you a reliable source.

But the issue isn't people putting stock in what these people say, it's when they comment about how it's "confirmed" when they say something.
"I can do it when it counts, pal!" - Detective Dick Gumshoe (Ace Attorney)

User Info: kinggravy

kinggravy
2 months ago#12
Is that why you pretended to be Emily and Laura then?
FC: 2852-7398-0118

User Info: Reverted_Pikkon

Reverted_Pikkon
2 months ago#13
He makes interesting content on YouTube. It makes me lose a lot of respect that he's always on this fake leak s***.

User Info: FoBiA

FoBiA
2 months ago#14
"Emily and Liam may or may not be credible sources for leaked information. They might be right though. They also might not be. But they could be. I know if they are or aren't but that's all I'm going to say for now. Stay tuned!" - Emily, probably.
"So who is FoBiA, really?" - CJayC

User Info: DavCube

DavCube
2 months ago#15
Starlord12 posted...
GoneGamer posted...
Remind me, has Mother 3 came yet?

Are Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Odyssey still nothing but fake rumors?

Remind me when a leaker has gotten "everything" correct! No one has a 100% track record.

Implying Emily has had a better track record than most. She hasn't.
http://backloggery.com/davcube

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
2 months ago#16
Starlord12 posted...
GoneGamer posted...

Remind me when a leaker has gotten "everything" correct! No one has a 100% track record.

By that logic, why don't we just listen to some dirty hobo on the streets? Some of the vague stuff he mutters ends up being correct... and when he's wrong, you know, not everyone has a 100% track record!

Nah f*** that, I don't like being lied to, be it by Emily, LKD, Laura, Katie, Liam or whatever else they call themselves.
"The Switch couldn't handle DooM." - slyman19
"Wolfenstein coming to the Switch? 0% chance." - slyman19

User Info: Starlord12

Starlord12
2 months ago#17
Megaman Omega posted...
Starlord12 posted...
GoneGamer posted...

By that logic, why don't we just listen to some dirty hobo on the streets? Some of the vague stuff he mutters ends up being correct... and when he's wrong, you know, not everyone has a 100% track record!

Nah f*** that, I don't like being lied to, be it by Emily, LKD, Laura, Katie, Liam or whatever else they call themselves.

No one likes being lied too.. however, everyone lies even you I am sure has lied some point in their lives, by your logic we should "f*** the world" at that point since everyone has lied before. Of course I am not saying believe everything you hear or she is the holy grail of leaks, but at the very least stay neutral. Saying someone isn't creditable because of 1 or 2 times, when they been correct about alot of things is kinda disingenuous if I am to be honest.
If you are skeptical of everything, you wind up not trying anything.
Switch FC- SW-5637-7942-0885 NNID FC- 0404-6783-3729

Megaman Omega
2 months ago#18
Starlord12 posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
Starlord12 posted...
GoneGamer posted...

No one likes being lied too.. however, everyone lies even you I am sure has lied some point in their lives, by your logic we should "f*** the world" at that point since everyone has lied before. Of course I am not saying believe everything you hear or she is the holy grail of leaks, but at the very least stay neutral.

Or, you know, I can just choose to not listen to those specific people. Some """""leaker""""" on the internet that keeps on lying isn't someone I need in my life, and they aren't someone who I have to interact with and put up with their attics, unlike certain people in real life.

Saying someone isn't creditable because of 1 or 2 times, when they been correct about alot of things is kinda disingenuous if I am to be honest.

1-2 times? lmao no.

http://i.imgur.com/J9VwYuWh .jpg

Get out with those s***ty liars.

User Info: Starlord12

Starlord12
2 months ago#19
Megaman Omega posted...
Starlord12 posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
Starlord12 posted...
GoneGamer posted...

No one likes being lied too.. however, everyone lies even you I am sure has lied some point in their lives, by your logic we should "f*** the world" at that point since everyone has lied before. Of course I am not saying believe everything you hear or she is the holy grail of leaks, but at the very least stay neutral.

Or, you know, I can just choose to not listen to those specific people. Some """""leaker""""" on the internet that keeps on lying isn't someone I need in my life, and they aren't someone who I have to interact with and put up with their attics, unlike certain people in real life.

Saying someone isn't creditable because of 1 or 2 times, when they been correct about alot of things is kinda disingenuous if I am to be honest.

1-2 times? lmao no.

http://i.imgur.com/J9VwYuWh .jpg

Get out with those s***ty liars.

Not to pry, but care to do a collage on the things shes gotten right? It's easy to be all hateful and bash them by only putting the negatives.

I am not saying I believe her, but damn people are so quick to judge. Also those are from Emily "young years if I recall as a "leaker". Recently, she has gotten things right. Like Smash in the direct in March for example.

Anyways, I don't 100% believe "any" leaker until it's officially confirmed by the horses mouth!

( Unless it's pulling a "Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee" that even Masuda is throwing our hints after hints and only showing Eevee/Pikachu, this leak is really something else xD.) but I always leave 1% for the possibility of a massive troll.
If you are skeptical of everything, you wind up not trying anything.
Switch FC- SW-5637-7942-0885 NNID FC- 0404-6783-3729

Megaman Omega
2 months ago#20
Starlord12 posted...
Not to pry, but care to do a collage on the things shes gotten right? It's easy to be all hateful and bash them by only putting the negatives.

I didn't make this collage either, and I'm surely not going to make one now. Honestly, I don't need the validation, I've seen their """"leaks"""" and what a load of lies it is. If you insist that it isn't so, then good for you, but I'm not going to listen to their lies.

Starlord12 posted...
I am not saying I believe her, but damn people are so quick to judge. Also those are from Emily "young years if I recall as a "leaker". Recently, she has gotten things right. Like Smash in the direct in March for example.

You seem to be invested in this enough to distinguish between their "early phase" and whatever phase they're in now; see, this is exactly kind of commitment that I don't have towards this.

Starlord12 posted...

( Unless it's pulling a "Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee" that even Masuda is throwing our hints after hints and only showing Eevee/Pikachu, this leak is really something else xD.) but I always leave 1% for the possibility of a massive troll.

Haha yeah. But people are always so quick to make assumptions, even when it's not conscious. It may very well be real, but perhaps it's a spinoff, not a main game. Or something entirely different that nobody would have considered. I guess we'll see in due time, E3 is around the corner and Pokemon news have a history of releasing slightly before that.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Emily Rogers and Liam Robertson aren't valid sources

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived