really? People are disappointed in the Star Fox Racing game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. really? People are disappointed in the Star Fox Racing game?

User Info: CT24

CT24
1 month ago#71
When people say they want a 'real' SF game like SF64 again, that doesn't mean they want the same storyline rehashed again. I think they want a game with SF64 mechanics (branching paths depending on performance and multiple endings) but with a chronologically advanced story and new levels.

While I'll certainly give this racing game a try, I'd much prefer a 'regular' style Star Fox game.

Basically, can't Nintendo make SF64-2 (with maybe a couple Assault style levels thrown in)?

User Info: 17chris

17chris
1 month ago#72
ssgoku831 posted...
WonkyKong posted...
Tell me, in what way is this ever going to sell.
This board told me that F-Zero doesnt sell, that nobody likes future racers.
Star fox Zero showed us that the Star Fox IP is weak as hell, that game had some of the worst sales ever. (Worse than F-Zero GX)
Who is going to want to buy it?

I have to agree there. I would have preferred F-Zero.

Agreed as well and I would also like to add, at least with F-Zero we know it will be good since there has literally never been a bad F-Zero game even Maximum Velocity was good on GBA. Star Fox had more bad games then good and the only reason the series is liked is because of Star Fox 64 but really most of the other games were lackluster.

User Info: Jetsurge

Jetsurge
1 month ago#73
CT24 posted...
When people say they want a 'real' SF game like SF64 again, that doesn't mean they want the same storyline rehashed again. I think they want a game with SF64 mechanics (branching paths depending on performance and multiple endings) but with a chronologically advanced story and new levels.

While I'll certainly give this racing game a try, I'd much prefer a 'regular' style Star Fox game.

Basically, can't Nintendo make SF64-2 (with maybe a couple Assault style levels thrown in)?

A game that short these days at full retail price doesn't work anymore.
Switch FC: SW-2536-8732-7990
3DS FC: 2277-6791-0925

User Info: characterz3ro

characterz3ro
1 month ago#74
GoneGamer posted...
aux posted...
I'd rather have a real Star Fox game to be honest.

Star Fox Zero Two?

Star fox zero: -1 the preprequel
It's only the beta!

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
1 month ago#75
jayj350 posted...
Nintendo fans have always been disappointed in everything.

"Fans"
"Name calling is not allowed at all." - Mods that allow name calling...
Pony is classed as flaming. Drone isn't. Double standard confirmed.

User Info: Synchr0nicity

Synchr0nicity
1 month ago#76
Cyber Akuma Zero posted...
How many people do you think would be happy if that upcoming Pokemon game was just Pokemon Pinball 2??

OMG Pokemon Pinball on the GBA was so awesome I'll definitely take that.

By the way, people always seem to forget that there were already 2 Pokemon Pinball games.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. really? People are disappointed in the Star Fox Racing game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived