• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Check back this topic on May 7th, it's gonna proven right.

User Info: FunSizedRidley

FunSizedRidley
2 years ago#251
FFnut posted...
FunSizedRidley posted...
DekuFireMage posted...
SmashBurb posted...
I'm not taking it down.

Even if you did it wouldn't matter, it's already been saved elsewhere. Only a matter of time until it spreads to the right person to cause actual consequences

Pretty much this TBH. It's kinda sad just how little TC seems to actually understand about it, like why would you even post info like that? He literally handed it out to anybody who PMed him. I expected some blurry Discord screenshot but he gave me the guy's linkedin account and private text messages.

The worst (best?) part of this is that TC did almost this exact same thing on the Smash board last week. Same leak, told everyone who asked that his source was someone who worked at Best Buy in their marketing department, and then started crying and begging people to stop when that information got out.

What the f*** did he think was going to happen if he kept doing this s***?

I was actually the one who told him to take it down that first time and not post about it anymore.
I guess five minutes of efame is worth ruining your family's careers.
Apparently everybody's alt

User Info: Andros-2K7

Andros-2K7
2 years ago#252
FunSizedRidley posted...
I was actually the one who told him to take it down that first time and not post about it anymore.

I wonder if later on we will see a news headline that says "Gamefaqs user killed by brother for sharing his personal information" or something similar?
Favourite JRPG's: The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles, Arc Rise Fantasia.
N3DS FC: 2208 9375 0944 / Nintendo Switch FC: SW-0594-6453-0420

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
2 years ago#253
FFnut posted...
FunSizedRidley posted...
DekuFireMage posted...
SmashBurb posted...
I'm not taking it down.

Even if you did it wouldn't matter, it's already been saved elsewhere. Only a matter of time until it spreads to the right person to cause actual consequences

Pretty much this TBH. It's kinda sad just how little TC seems to actually understand about it, like why would you even post info like that? He literally handed it out to anybody who PMed him. I expected some blurry Discord screenshot but he gave me the guy's linkedin account and private text messages.

The worst (best?) part of this is that TC did almost this exact same thing on the Smash board last week. Same leak, told everyone who asked that his source was someone who worked at Best Buy in their marketing department, and then started crying and begging people to stop when that information got out.

^ That's basically the reason why I decided to post it publicly.

It was pretty much swept under the rug, but TC couldn't resist milking the community for more attention (and it seems like it picked up more traction here than it did last time on the Smash 5 board).

User Info: wentzelot

wentzelot
2 years ago#254
well today is may 7th and none of the rumors are true. nice try tc

User Info: kinggravy

kinggravy
2 years ago#255
FunSizedRidley posted...
FFnut posted...
FunSizedRidley posted...
DekuFireMage posted...
SmashBurb posted...
I'm not taking it down.

So I mean...if you believe the brother is real and not just some random he pulled off Linkin, then do you also believe the rumors are real?

If you believe the rumors are real, then what's the point of doxing him? To teach him the lesson of not providing credible information?
FC: 2852-7398-0118

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
2 years ago#256
wentzelot posted...

Look at a calendar.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: berusnoir

berusnoir
2 years ago#257
wentzelot posted...

How the heck are you in May 7 I want that time machine to travel to e3 :p

User Info: DekuFireMage

DekuFireMage
2 years ago#258
kinggravy posted...
FunSizedRidley posted...
FFnut posted...
FunSizedRidley posted...
DekuFireMage posted...
SmashBurb posted...
I'm not taking it down.

So I mean...if you believe the brother is real and not just some random he pulled off Linkin, then do you also believe the rumors are real?

If you believe the rumors are real, then what's the point of doxing him? To teach him the lesson of not providing credible information?

It's clearly his brother, he has timestamps of himself and photos of him and his brother together. The matter of him being stupid and doxxing his brother and the info being credible are separate.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Check back this topic on May 7th, it's gonna proven right.
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 2 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 682 Questions (682 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A