Turok and Turok 2 remastered for Switch please

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Turok and Turok 2 remastered for Switch please

User Info: stop3

stop3
3 weeks ago#21
ROB45 posted...
As in the 64 classics? I'd be down for a stable framerate and no fog.

The first game wouldn't be as good without the fog.

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
3 weeks ago#22
stop3 posted...
ROB45 posted...

Being able to see more than two meters in front of me would only ever be an improvement.

User Info: DrRM

DrRM
3 weeks ago#23
ROB45 posted...
stop3 posted...
ROB45 posted...

Being able to see more than two meters in front of me would only ever be an improvement.

tell that to the silence hill remake...

ewww!!!!
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
3 weeks ago#24
It sucks worse to be a dinosaur these days than a dragon. From Far Cry Primal to HZD to MHW, dismembering dinosaurs is all the rage. Nintendo needs in on this.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
3 weeks ago#25
I utterly loved Turok: Dinosaur Hunter on the N64. It basically turned me on to FPS, besides Doom and Descent. Turok 2 was great too, but just doesn't have that same feel as the first game that I love...also, thanks to the first game, I also got turned on to comics, because of the free mini comic you got with the game. I ended up having my parents buy me the whole 1992 comic series. Not the Turok: Son of Stone series or whatever that was.

User Info: goldenraven20

goldenraven20
3 weeks ago#26
I love the massive levels with no sense of direction. That's where the challenge comes from.

User Info: TakashiMifune85

TakashiMifune85
3 weeks ago#27
I don't remember enjoying Turok much back in the day. The graphics were muddier and uglier than Goldeneye back then, and I remember getting lost as hell.
"Massive, massive quantities. And a glass of water, sweetheart, my socks are on fire!"
-- Gordon Cole
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Turok and Turok 2 remastered for Switch please

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived