Turok and Turok 2 remastered for Switch please

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Turok and Turok 2 remastered for Switch please

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
3 months ago#11
we should remaster every game that was bad to average (at best)! it's a great business idea.

User Info: Vidgmchtr

Vidgmchtr
3 months ago#12
0ofreako0 posted...
we should remaster every game that was bad to average (at best)! it's a great business idea.

The remasters already exist, dude. They just have to be ported over to the Switch.

User Info: PlayWithPower

PlayWithPower
3 months ago#13
riboflav posted...
farigonti posted...
Turok 2 level design is great if you like suffering

I couldn't agree more. It's actually terrible. The levels are huge, offer you no way to know which way to go or where you've already been.

Turok 1 was great when it came out but there's no reason to play that game today.

I have played every Turok but they haven't aged well. The arena one is probably the one that I would appreciate the most being remastered.

I believe the remaster of Turok 2 added objective markers to the hud so that should be a partial remedy to the huge levels.

User Info: stop3

stop3
3 months ago#14
farigonti posted...

When save/restore functions, or rewinding, classic games become much more fun!

User Info: GenjiRed

GenjiRed
3 months ago#15
EvenPutHaggarInSF posted...
Just buy them for your Xbox or ps4

Even if it were on PS4, would rather have it on the Switch because you know, you can play it portable.
Bloodborne is the best sedative I've ever injected.

User Info: riboflav

riboflav
3 months ago#16
PlayWithPower posted...
riboflav posted...
farigonti posted...

I couldn't agree more. It's actually terrible. The levels are huge, offer you no way to know which way to go or where you've already been.

Turok 1 was great when it came out but there's no reason to play that game today.

I have played every Turok but they haven't aged well. The arena one is probably the one that I would appreciate the most being remastered.

I believe the remaster of Turok 2 added objective markers to the hud so that should be a partial remedy to the huge levels.

Ah, that's great. So easy to get lost it was. Mind out, I haven't played the game since the year it was released so i was still a kid.

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
3 months ago#17
As in the 64 classics? I'd be down for a stable framerate and no fog.

User Info: DrRM

DrRM
3 months ago#18
Nah!

we need the Turok Tyrant Trilogy on switch :3
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."

User Info: DavCube

DavCube
3 months ago#19
Yeah sure, if you want them by 2020. It took them years to make the XB1 ports of the remasters, lord knows how long it would take for Switch ports to drop.
http://backloggery.com/davcube

User Info: Superlinkbro

Superlinkbro
3 months ago#20
GenjiRed posted...
I second this. Yeah my laptop can play them, but I rather play them on the go.

This. Games look good, I'm willing to play them.
Basically the internet:
https://youtu.be/M5Yqav2Juis
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Turok and Turok 2 remastered for Switch please

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived