• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. First screenshots of Arc System's Wizard's Symphony for Nintendo Switch

User Info: Bald_Money

Bald_Money
1 year ago#21
Those character designs are so 2006.

User Info: kilaude

kilaude
1 year ago#22
Icewitch posted...
Meh. Looks like another anime t**** game that belongs on the Vita.
Greatest games of all time: Shenmue, Phantasy Star IV and FFVII

User Info: Vito219

Vito219
1 year ago#23
no thanks
Black: 0003 2733 6504
SS: 1677 7369 7003

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
1 year ago#24
Always like a good dungeon crawler. Hopefully it comes West at some point.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi

User Info: MoreLemonPledge

MoreLemonPledge
1 year ago#25
Coffeemeow posted...
You westerners are really annoying with your anime this anime that. These have always been a Japanese thing and nobody forces you to buy it. Just get lost.

You say that like things like this are universally liked and not also niche in Japan.

User Info: Lamesy

Lamesy
1 year ago#26
I'm actually really over this 1st person dungeon crawler revival that was reaching saturation 5 years ago.

User Info: Cubivore_

Cubivore_
1 year ago#27
Day one purchase!

Edit: never mind. Looks like a generic dungeon crawler.

User Info: AkaneJones

AkaneJones
1 year ago#28
0ofreako0 posted...
first person turn based dungeon crawler? day 1 buy...even with the s***ty "LOOK AT MY ANIME t*** GUYS PLEASE LOOK AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!" characters.

So the game sports a generic male with brown hair, and long blond male mage, and random purple haired girl in a leotard with robot ears and no noticeable bust, yet the game is 100% about the 1 red headed girl with side boob, that can't quite fit in the cleric backless robe. It totally say oh yes its a harem game with female cast around a stand in for the players male avatar.

Let's ignore what is actually there, Merak looks a bit more trappy than he should, Spica the red head in question looks a bit odd due art quality, Alto is just generic because its a generic "lead" character design, and we got nothing on the second girl. All I can say is the arts is a bit barren, it means they reduced clutter on characters fine, but make the backgrounds dungeons and battles look cheap. There is a reason Etrian Odessey upped the detail in its dungeons each game despite the system limitations. This ones only got generic walls, an archway indent, a door, and generic floor. You can't even see the ceiling properly, and the draw distance isn't great. I could also complain about the attack animation and lack of dragon movement. But nope got to claim the melon smuggler is all to see must be a sell me a harem game.

User Info: UnrealityMod

UnrealityMod
1 year ago#29
Nani!? Why doesn't this look like Xrd!?

User Info: Gatchan2

Gatchan2
1 year ago#30
anything other than Guilty Gear Xrd / Dragonball Fighter Z / Blazblue / Persona4Arena by ASW usually looks poverty level. Not sure why....
"Call of Duty Players aren't hardcore gamers, or even gamers."
--- Infinity Ward's Mark Rubin
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. First screenshots of Arc System's Wizard's Symphony for Nintendo Switch
  • Topic Archived