Lets say Switch VC released this fall, what would be the first game you download

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Lets say Switch VC released this fall, what would be the first game you download

User Info: Hussein_Sonic

Hussein_Sonic
6 months ago#61
CloudStrife630 posted...
Let’s say the VC releases with all games from NES to Gamecube. What would be the first game you download?

I think we’re going to get a Nintendo Direct or event for their online before E3. I’m expecting whatever VC is to be there.

You want Virtual Console for the Switch? Sure.
I am Dr. Doom

User Info: RasterGraphic

RasterGraphic
6 months ago#62
If we get it, SimCity.
But it's ran into licensing problems due to EA being s***heads so it probably wont see the light of day again any time soon.
"But you never got to see my Chaup au Fan!"
"You keep your chappy thong to yourself, Mister!"

User Info: MARl0

MARl0
6 months ago#63
F-Zero GX would be number one on my list.
Currently playing: Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology (3DS)

User Info: CloudStrife630

CloudStrife630
6 months ago#64
Hussein_Sonic posted...
CloudStrife630 posted...
Let’s say the VC releases with all games from NES to Gamecube. What would be the first game you download?

I think we’re going to get a Nintendo Direct or event for their online before E3. I’m expecting whatever VC is to be there.

You want Virtual Console for the Switch? Sure.

ok...
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
--Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015

User Info: Xx_King_Beef_xX

Xx_King_Beef_xX
6 months ago#65
Mario 64
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?

User Info: SS4_Namreppiv

SS4_Namreppiv
6 months ago#66
Eternal Darkness and Skies of Arcadia for starters.
https://youtu.be/H7-51DeTRRQ

User Info: Tedmastr

Tedmastr
6 months ago#67
If we’re including handheld games, probably Pokemon Gold. I love playing that game before bed, and I would happily buy it for all of my systems to have it anywhere I might go.

For console games, probably Paper Mario. I buy it every time it’s releases to show my support for classic Paper Mario. It’s also my favorite N64 game, and growing up, I always wanted to be able to play it on the go. Wii U got closer to that (though input lag was kind of annoying), but the Switch would truly make it portable.
3DS FC: 2466-2669-5197
IGN Teddy; TSV: 2442 (X); 0616 (Y); 3854 (OR); 1359 (AS)

User Info: Bald_Money

Bald_Money
6 months ago#68
Chrono Trigger

User Info: MrAero

MrAero
6 months ago#69
Link to the Past and/or Super Metroid
Switch/PS4/3DS owner.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Lets say Switch VC released this fall, what would be the first game you download

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived