A Starfox64 like Starfox-game for full price would bomb hard

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. A Starfox64 like Starfox-game for full price would bomb hard

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
3 months ago#41
OhGood posted...
I'd kill for a star fox game that has a deep multiplayer component with progression and unlocks.

Same, as long as it has customizable bots.
Everything will be fire.

User Info: AkaneJones

AkaneJones
3 months ago#42
XenoDino posted...
But nobody finishes a 2 hour game 30 times in the year 2018. Grow up, retro fanboy

They do if they make a achievement that says Finish the game 30 time on all exist for your e-peen points boys. Then people are begging to finish it on other consoles from them sweet platinums to cram on their gamer score sheet.

User Info: XenoDino

XenoDino
3 months ago#43
I always hated multiplayer in Starfox 64 lol

xF0x posted...
Man, SF0 was such a sausage fest it's no wonder it bombed. I get that we can't have Krystal since her universe was finished and rebooted, but at least bring in SOME female characters. Even Star Fox 2 knew better with Miyu and Fay.

Nah, it has to be Krystal. I admit I like her. She should become Nintendo's answer to Nier Automata's 2B. Dat ass. ❤
There are videogames, and theres The Legend of Zelda

User Info: BasedSharah

BasedSharah
3 months ago#44
XenoDino posted...

xF0x posted...
Man, SF0 was such a sausage fest it's no wonder it bombed. I get that we can't have Krystal since her universe was finished and rebooted, but at least bring in SOME female characters. Even Star Fox 2 knew better with Miyu and Fay.

Nah, it has to be Krystal. I admit I like her. She should become Nintendo's answer to Nier Automata's 2B. Dat ass. ❤

yep watch out 2B, some boring ass furry chick is ready take her spotlight back.
''I'm a very important businesman with a busy life and certainly don't have time to sell Nintendo's console for them, lol.'' - AstralFrost

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
3 months ago#45
BasedSharah posted...
XenoDino posted...

xF0x posted...

Well 2B herself is boring AF so how hard can that be?
Everything will be fire.

XenoDino
3 months ago#46
BasedSharah posted...
XenoDino posted...

xF0x posted...

Even if you dislike Krystal: She's a very unique design. No similar character exists.

User Info: BasedSharah

BasedSharah
3 months ago#47
xF0x posted...
BasedSharah posted...
XenoDino posted...

xF0x posted...

She a robot of course she boring, Krystal a furry chick with 3 games under the belt and the only impact she had is this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_EhzYOCUfw
''I'm a very important businesman with a busy life and certainly don't have time to sell Nintendo's console for them, lol.'' - AstralFrost

User Info: CT24

CT24
3 months ago#48
How about a combo pack of SF64/Adventures/Assault (all in HD)?

I'd buy that.

XenoDino
3 months ago#49
BasedSharah posted...
xF0x posted...
BasedSharah posted...
XenoDino posted...

xF0x posted...

She a robot of course she boring, Krystal a furry chick with 3 games under the belt and the only impact she had is this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_EhzYOCUfw

That video is a cringe masterpiece
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. A Starfox64 like Starfox-game for full price would bomb hard

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived