• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Anyone download Skies of Fury DX?

User Info: DoubleJ9

DoubleJ9
7 months ago#1
Looks really good, just can't decide if I want to spend $20 on it (not a bad price, just downloading a few other games already).
XBL: The Maverick
PSN: v_Maverick_v

User Info: jayj420

jayj420
7 months ago#2
I just did, haven't played it yet but so far the reviews have been great.
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

User Info: JackBurns83

JackBurns83
7 months ago#3
4 player splitscreen seems like a good addition. Looks really good.
https://i.imgur.com/JGJqvwW.jpg

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
7 months ago#4
i've played the first 3 missions so far and it's a ton of fun. the controls are fine (they are taking me a bit to get used to, but i think it's just ME and not the controls) and the combat is fun. i really like the cartoon-ish looks. every time you level up you get a "loot box" that has a random skin or reticle. maybe some other stuff? not sure yet. plus, when you level up you get skill points to use to increase yer stats. there's 100 levels (50 for english 50 for german) and challenges to increase difficulty + exp of the missions. there's a survival mode and local play.

if you are in to flying at all (and i'm only sorta kinda in to it), it's worth the price. seems to have a ton of content.

User Info: AncientRomeBC

AncientRomeBC
7 months ago#5
I was interested until I noticed that it's yet another f*****g mobile phone title
Nintendo Switch = 2920-6179-2315
Ancient Astronaut Theorist

User Info: Trumpanzee

Trumpanzee
7 months ago#6
AncientRomeBC posted...
I was interested until I noticed that it's yet another f*****g mobile phone title

Except it has real controls, no need to use real money for loot boxes/pay to win.
http://imgur.com/yhwKmWf http://imgur.com/thN3GU8
Nintendo Switch FC 1803-5725-9696

User Info: PaulFoster

PaulFoster
7 months ago#7
I have it as I am a huge WW1 aerial combat fanboy.

I love the cell shading, however god I loathe the controls. I just WISH there was an option to swap the left and right analogue sticks as they seem wrong to me and atm I'm finding it a real pain to play.

4 player sounds great but I'm not sure my gaming friend will grasp the controls.. we'll see
Another visitor, stay a while, stay FOREVER!

0ofreako0
7 months ago#8
@AncientRomeBC posted...

so what? mobile game doesn't automatically mean it's bad.

0ofreako0
7 months ago#9
PaulFoster posted...
I just WISH there was an option to swap the left and right analogue sticks as they seem wrong to me

SAME. it just doesn't feel right.

i'm slowly getting used to it, though.

User Info: sephiroth15_200

sephiroth15_200
7 months ago#10
Just bought it also game is fun I like the graphics but God dam the controls...

Wish I would of read Into it more before buying it. The controls are horrible for me. Can't stand using the right thumb stick for control
NES/ SNES/ N64/ GB/ 3DS/ GENESIS/ GG/ DREAMCAST/ PS1/ PS2/ PS3/ PS4/ PSP/ VITA/ XBOX/ 360/ ONE ---
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Anyone download Skies of Fury DX?
  • Topic Archived