Is the DKCTF port going to be at full price?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is the DKCTF port going to be at full price?

User Info: nophoria

nophoria
1 month ago#71
Baha05 posted...
nophoria posted...
Baha05 posted...
nophoria posted...
freedumbdclxvi posted...
I’m glad we have this clarified now.

Yeah it's called get some thicker skin.

Or you know it's called waiting to see what the actual costs are and not sitting there pre b****ing and moaning over "$20" as TC puts it

What does that have to do with him giving me personal advice for making a comment?

What does free's comment have to do with personal advice?

He was referring to me and our convo with his comment, idk what you're talking about.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
1 month ago#72
nophoria posted...
Baha05 posted...
nophoria posted...
Baha05 posted...
nophoria posted...
freedumbdclxvi posted...

Or you know it's called waiting to see what the actual costs are and not sitting there pre b****ing and moaning over "$20" as TC puts it

What does that have to do with him giving me personal advice for making a comment?

What does free's comment have to do with personal advice?

He was referring to me and our convo with his comment, idk what you're talking about.

The actual topic on hand?
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: nophoria

nophoria
1 month ago#73
freedumbdclxvi posted...
nophoria posted...
freedumbdclxvi posted...
nophoria posted...
freedumbdclxvi posted...

Indeed. I do hope you acquire some.

Says the person who is so sensitive that they can't take the word nuts directed at them so they start giving out "advice" lol.

Well, I suppose I’m on equal footing with the person so bothered by me telling someone else if they’re getting angry to take a breather. It is nice to know I’m not alone in the mud. Do you like tea?

I don't much care for tea, but thank you for asking. Good day.

User Info: AsunaSAOYuuki

AsunaSAOYuuki
1 month ago#74
I'm an adult. If I want it I'll pay asking price. If not I wont.

/endtopic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZUi9xKY8X8
^^^Still one of my favorite P4 tracks!
(message deleted)

User Info: afr1234

afr1234
1 month ago#76
AsunaSAOYuuki posted...
I'm an adult. If I want it I'll pay asking price. If not I wont.

/endtopic

Please bend me over nintendo máster

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
1 month ago#77
Indeed, people deciding for themselves whether or not a product is worth the asking price is akin to slavery. How dare others not arrive at the same conclusion of worth as TC!
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi

User Info: elephvant

elephvant
1 month ago#78
FunkyKong84 posted...
elephvant posted...
FunkyKong84 posted...
freedumbdclxvi posted...
If it’s not worth $60 to you, don’t buy it. Problem solved.

Still not a justification for the full price. Why are you people so defensive?

I can tell you exactly why. Because posts like yours (and people like you) grate with others. The fact you're pretending to be asking a question when you obviously know the answer in order to make a tired point, especially when added to your abrasive language, is naturally going to irritate people and put them on the defensive.

If you're going to be a troll at least grow the balls to say what you mean.

How did I lie you imbecile?

The answer's in the very post you quoted (although, weirdly, you didn't quote the post about lying - the interwebs can be pretty confusing sometimes, eh?). I think it's clear to everyone - including people (like me) who agree that the pricing is a bit unfair - that you knew perfectly well that the game was full price before posting and pretended not to know because...you...because...well, I don't really know why you did that. It seems a pointless bit of deceit - and it's that dishonesty that people are taking issue with.

A little tip for next time - try phrasing the same issue like this:

"I recently saw DK:TF is going to retail at $59.99. That's more than the original price on Wii U. Anyone else think this is a little unfair? $40 for a port seems like a more appropriate price to me."

Now, no doubt you'll get some of the crazy fanboys leaping out at you - but the more rational people around here will probably side with you and everyone can join together to laugh at the nonsensical fanboy arguments - instead of at you. Wouldn't that be nice?
Currently Playing: XC2, Mario + Rabbids, Danmaku Unlimited 3

User Info: prettyprincess

prettyprincess
1 month ago#79
because it's still basically a new game since the wii u was a piece of garbo that nobody bought
And in an infinite regress, tell me, why is the pain of birth lighter borne than the pain of death?

User Info: spewman

spewman
1 month ago#80
prettyprincess posted...
because it's still basically a new game since the wii u was a piece of garbo that nobody bought

It sold almost 2 million copies. It is not a new game by any stretch of the imagination.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is the DKCTF port going to be at full price?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived