You betta get a Switch!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. You betta get a Switch!

User Info: daniel1232323

daniel1232323
6 months ago#91
Yeah I bought the Wii day one. I bought the Wii u day one. And the switch day one.

It's incredible how much more I have loved this consoles first year compared to the Wii and wii u. Heck I bought the 3ds day one too It's first year couldn't compare.

It's first year is leagues better when it comes to games. No one can deny that. When you analyze it the switch shows more promise right now than any other nintendo console has in a long time.

The Joycons are leagues better than the Wii remotes imo. Because they are capable of both motion controls AND they have the same buttons as a ps4 controller.
The Wiis biggest problem was how the controls confused certain developers. Other m for example.

Even though Nintendo and capcom showed how the controls can be comfortable. All 3rd party support was waggle games. With the switch you get normal controls as an option. And it's already showing because unlike the Wii u, it's selling and attracting developers.
you want mother 3 in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.

User Info: DarthDestro

DarthDestro
6 months ago#92
Zelda- nailed it
Mario- meh
Xenoblade- nailed the nail
You either die a noob or live long enough to see yourself becomr a try hard
switch fc 5752-4317-1512

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
6 months ago#93
Playing through 999 on the PS4. I found something that the localization team missed, there's a door titled "pleparation room".
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: universaltofu

universaltofu
6 months ago#94
Could have been worse, could have been ploperation room.
"I don't wish to be number one anymore, I wish to be water."

User Info: orcus_snake

orcus_snake
6 months ago#95
I wish I could play 999 for the first time again. And the GBA Ace Attorney trilogy for that matter trials and tribulatiosn was just mind shattering.
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"

Iokua
6 months ago#96
I've only played 999 once shortly after it came out, so I've forgotten most of it. I remember the major plot twists, but enough of the experience is fresh that I'm quite enjoying it.

orcus_snake
6 months ago#97
oh crap FullMetal Panic is back comma maybe they will use that red upgrade that was SRW only a couple of years back :P

Iokua
6 months ago#98
Don't expect much out of it. It looks to be adapting the end of the Manga that hasn't been covered by the previous anime. It completely eschews the slice of life elements for a boring, generic mecha series. It was one of biggest disappointments in recent memory for me.

orcus_snake
6 months ago#99
Ionly remember fumoffu being slice of life.
I remember loving second raid but I was also a kid without much in the way of standards back then comma that said mechs are like plus 2 points for most series in my eyes so it is not hard for me to like a series a slong as it has some mech fights somwhere in between.

Iokua
5 months ago#100
Watched the Lost in Space remake on Netflix. Decent series, not great. Biggest flaw is that it doesn't actually feel like Lost in Space. For the majority of the season they're not in space.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. You betta get a Switch!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived