You betta get a Switch!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. You betta get a Switch!

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
2 months ago#481
Got a boost in hours at work, bought Octopath Traveler. Ohohoho.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: universaltofu

universaltofu
2 months ago#482
pippity poppity gimme the zoppity!
"I don't wish to be number one anymore, I wish to be water."
(message deleted)

User Info: iomega311

iomega311
2 months ago#484
How’s Octopath going?
The undisputed and unchallenged Super Baseball 2020 champion.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
2 months ago#485
Solid so far. I'm really enjoying the aesthetics and the battle system is enjoyable. It's disappointing that my other characters don't even appear in cutscenes if it's not their story, but I'm dealing with it. Game is sufficiently punishing without ever feeling difficult. If you get a game over then you have no one to blame but yourself.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
2 months ago#486
15 more!
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: orcus_snake

orcus_snake
2 months ago#487
Yup to this day I have no idea why they gave Snake´s tilt combos the finishing power of a smash attack but that is a thing that they did then again its not like you will ever land that ground aimed RPG that they call a smash so I guess that balances out.
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"

User Info: ChristianWalker

ChristianWalker
2 months ago#488
Octopath is fun, but the writing ain't great mate
I <3 Brands and IPs that you've probably heard of

User Info: neji721

neji721
2 months ago#489
Party in France? He predicted the world cup!

User Info: universaltofu

universaltofu
2 months ago#490
Iokua posted...
Solid so far. I'm really enjoying the aesthetics and the battle system is enjoyable. It's disappointing that my other characters don't even appear in cutscenes if it's not their story, but I'm dealing with it. Game is sufficiently punishing without ever feeling difficult. If you get a game over then you have no one to blame but yourself.

What about the out of combat job abilities, are those cool?

orcus_snake posted...
Yup to this day I have no idea why they gave Snake´s tilt combos the finishing power of a smash attack but that is a thing that they did then again its not like you will ever land that ground aimed RPG that they call a smash so I guess that balances out.

snake was so ridiculous dashing about.

knocked out fallout 4 for now, maybe some day I could try out a melee build of sorts, though the stealth is so stupid good. Dialogue / story wasn't doing much for me, quests weren't as strong as in 3 for me, and to compare it to skyrim I don't think the railroad/minutemen/institute/brotherhood groups were as compelling or rewarding as the guilds/factions. Power armor is cool, I can get down with building and maintaining settlements, though maybe there were too many of them, and simplify some of it like everything having to do powering things and connecting wires and that mess. Frustrated by a quest bug that kept me from getting a bobblehead, some obnoxious bugs other than that like I got stuck with the loud intense combat music playing everywhere regardless of what was going on. Dog companion is cool, others were hard to keep track of, and didn't offer enough reason to take over the dog anyways. There are positive things eluding me at the moment, like had I played it when it came out, surely some quality of life stuff must have been there, the environment is colorful for what it is, I liked the super radiated corner of the map which was desolated and had radiation storms going on, and even though I swear I've been all over the map there is still a grip of locations to discover and loot to find.
"I don't wish to be number one anymore, I wish to be water."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. You betta get a Switch!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived