• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. February NPD leaked!!! PS4>XB1>NS. Switch is definitely losing momentum...

User Info: RoseIsHorriblle

RoseIsHorriblle
10 months ago#91
No surprise here. We talked many times about the drought but the Nintendo drones kept calling us trolls. I guess they are the trolls now that we were proven correct.

User Info: sephatu

sephatu
10 months ago#92
InfinityOver0 posted...
cdgatto posted...
I love when people post links from a superior forum to this s***ty one.

Anyways, the leaker himself says "Yes, PS4 was the top..but that doesn't mean the others were doing poorly.. Switch hardware sales are also progressing in line with Nintendo's guidance and sales of Nintendo software, especially its own major titles, appear to be favorable."

We live in a world where all three consoles are continuing to do well, which is great, while idiots keep banging their heads against the wall yelling "Fanboy, Nintendoomed, etc."

Unfortunately, logical and thought-out posts are almost always ignored on this site :/

Yeah.. but what would you expect from the pathetic no-lifes. Anything out of their thoughts are worthless drivel. This easily wafts over their heads.
3DS FC: 2234-7165-0261

User Info: Traptin3days

Traptin3days
10 months ago#93
imagine wanting a video game company fail so much so you spend years on fan forums where you gloat about their numbers
lol
Frog. You know life, life not all guessing games, frog. Sometimes, we have to care about the friends, especially friends who love cookies.

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
10 months ago#94
interesting that people are ignoring that the second best selling game is mario kart 8 deluxe too
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: delRey91

delRey91
10 months ago#95
Zynolic posted...
These topics are always silly.

Also , I feel like many of the people posting, (Both sides) only own one type of console, mainly Sony or Nintendo.

Y'all need to realize that gaming is not a cheap hobby and should try getting multiple systems. I love my Switch as much as anyone, but I also have a PS4 and Xbox and can enjoy many, many great games on all 3. The fact that all three sell so well means that I win no matter what, while the rest of you argue and bicker and lose in the end.

This.
I personally don't have or never own an Xbox system but I have a few Sony systems. I just preffer the switch because of portability.
But just because I dont have an Xbox I want it to fail.
If all the consoles do well, then perfect, more games to enjoy!

P.S.: Thanks to the people who told me about the ignore bottom. Such a blessing in this board haha
Switch FC: SW-7403-8982-4310
PSN: Heartilly91

User Info: Thorspider

Thorspider
10 months ago#96
I don't know why people argue about numbers. You're just looking at data without understanding any context, and have no clue about the company's metrics.

Switch is selling in line with expectations, and their first party software is still doing exceptionally well. Ps4 saw a nice upswing and monster Hunter world is thankfully doing well for capcom. Xbox one is again proving it's not the irrelevant dead console that simpletons often claim it to be.

None of this is rocket science, but considering my friends and I used to argue about the 16 bit console wars at recess, I'll assume this new gen is just doing the same thing we all did, except sadly you have access to way more info and knowledge with the internet, and yet you still stick solely to basic biases without much substance for the sake of trolling each other

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
10 months ago#97
delRey91 posted...
Zynolic posted...
These topics are always silly.

Also , I feel like many of the people posting, (Both sides) only own one type of console, mainly Sony or Nintendo.

Y'all need to realize that gaming is not a cheap hobby and should try getting multiple systems. I love my Switch as much as anyone, but I also have a PS4 and Xbox and can enjoy many, many great games on all 3. The fact that all three sell so well means that I win no matter what, while the rest of you argue and bicker and lose in the end.

This.
I personally don't have or never own an Xbox system but I have a few Sony systems. I just preffer the switch because of portability.
But just because I dont have an Xbox I want it to fail.
If all the consoles do well, then perfect, more games to enjoy!

P.S.: Thanks to the people who told me about the ignore bottom. Such a blessing in this board haha

Heh.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.

User Info: illmatic20xx

illmatic20xx
10 months ago#98
All 3 systems sold well if you actually read what the guy leaked with MK8D in second i swear i dont get the people wanting a system to fail.

User Info: Blitz_kid_

Blitz_kid_
10 months ago#99
SkittyOnWailord posted...
I just checked and apparently they only count US sales. lol don't care. Next.

If it was worldwide then the PS4 would be winning almost every month
Playing Video Games is fun :D

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
10 months ago#100
Traptin3days posted...
imagine wanting a video game company fail so much so you spend years on fan forums where you gloat about their numbers
lol

This.

What a circlejerk.
FDT
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. February NPD leaked!!! PS4>XB1>NS. Switch is definitely losing momentum...
  • Topic Archived