• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. February NPD leaked!!! PS4>XB1>NS. Switch is definitely losing momentum...

User Info: Captainjiggz_

Captainjiggz_
9 months ago#81
delRey91 posted...
DuranmanX4 posted...
delRey91 posted...
It's just sad how toxic this place it's becoming. And yeah I get mods can't do anything but it's getting ridiculous. You can't make a topic and try to get a normal conversation about a game or a system you like whitout getting one or two of them with their stupid comments -.-

and let me guess, toxicity and trolling counts as anyone who admits the Switch doesn't have as much heavy hitters and isn't selling as well as the other systems

can't have people who own the system actually admit it's faults you know

"Admit it's faults" / "Switch has no games" "it's gonna hava a slow and low year (after 3 months)" "it's the Wii u 2.0" "weeb games" "Nintendoomed" "Nintendo tax" etc...
It's getting annoying.

Admit it's faults it's knowing it's not a super powerful console, for example.

So don't try and convince yourself about being toxic.

Okay, but how is any of what you listed NOT a valid complaint?
A Captain, and a salesman for FLAMGEAR products
"Against lolis like MArio, DK, Zelda." -Supershadonic

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
9 months ago#82
Hmm, congrats PS4.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.

User Info: Comyx

Comyx
9 months ago#83
Do we have info about the numbers of each system?

User Info: Zynolic

Zynolic
9 months ago#84
These topics are always silly.

Also , I feel like many of the people posting, (Both sides) only own one type of console, mainly Sony or Nintendo.

Y'all need to realize that gaming is not a cheap hobby and should try getting multiple systems. I love my Switch as much as anyone, but I also have a PS4 and Xbox and can enjoy many, many great games on all 3. The fact that all three sell so well means that I win no matter what, while the rest of you argue and bicker and lose in the end.

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
9 months ago#85
Zynolic posted...
These topics are always silly.

Also , I feel like many of the people posting, (Both sides) only own one type of console, mainly Sony or Nintendo.

Y'all need to realize that gaming is not a cheap hobby and should try getting multiple systems. I love my Switch as much as anyone, but I also have a PS4 and Xbox and can enjoy many, many great games on all 3. The fact that all three sell so well means that I win no matter what, while the rest of you argue and bicker and lose in the end.

Nonsense, pick a side!
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
9 months ago#86
cdgatto posted...
I love when people post links from a superior forum to this s***ty one.

Anyways, the leaker himself says "Yes, PS4 was the top..but that doesn't mean the others were doing poorly.. Switch hardware sales are also progressing in line with Nintendo's guidance and sales of Nintendo software, especially its own major titles, appear to be favorable."

We live in a world where all three consoles are continuing to do well, which is great, while idiots keep banging their heads against the wall yelling "Fanboy, Nintendoomed, etc."

Unfortunately, logical and thought-out posts are almost always ignored on this site :/
I pity those poor suckers on the freeway. Gas, brake, honk. Gas, brake, honk. Honk, honk, punch. Gas, gas, gas.

User Info: legendkiller8

legendkiller8
9 months ago#87
Mario786 posted...
due to the draught of compelling new software to attract gamers.
Will Kirby turn things around for Nintendo in March? or will games like Ni No Kuni 2, Far Cry 5, The Crew 2, Sea of thieves, etc. make sure NS finishes last again?

And what of April? Will Labo be enough to make NS look like the better buy against a God of War and Yakuza 6? Leave your thoughts below.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/february-2018-npd-u-s-hardware-predictions-closes-tuesday-march-13th.27342/page-4#post-5741330

All this and more on next month's episode of dragon Ball z

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
9 months ago#88
Losing to PS4 is a given with droughts like these, but to X1? Ouch..
Everything will be fire.

User Info: SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord
9 months ago#89
I just checked and apparently they only count US sales. lol don't care. Next.
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
i7 5820K|Rampage V Extreme|32GB DDR4 Ripjaws 4|2xSLI GTX 980ti Lightning LE|HAF 932|Sony 55inch 4K HDR|HTC Vive

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
9 months ago#90
Captainjiggz_ posted...
delRey91 posted...
DuranmanX4 posted...
delRey91 posted...
It's just sad how toxic this place it's becoming. And yeah I get mods can't do anything but it's getting ridiculous. You can't make a topic and try to get a normal conversation about a game or a system you like whitout getting one or two of them with their stupid comments -.-

and let me guess, toxicity and trolling counts as anyone who admits the Switch doesn't have as much heavy hitters and isn't selling as well as the other systems

can't have people who own the system actually admit it's faults you know

"Admit it's faults" / "Switch has no games" "it's gonna hava a slow and low year (after 3 months)" "it's the Wii u 2.0" "weeb games" "Nintendoomed" "Nintendo tax" etc...
It's getting annoying.

Admit it's faults it's knowing it's not a super powerful console, for example.

So don't try and convince yourself about being toxic.

Okay, but how is any of what you listed NOT a valid complaint?

"No games" is not a valid complaint at this point because it's flat out wrong
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. February NPD leaked!!! PS4>XB1>NS. Switch is definitely losing momentum...
  • Topic Archived