• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Really uncomfortable in handheld

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
3 years ago#1
Been playing my Switch docked for a few months just wanted to see if it warped at all from all the Zelda action no warping but oh man going from a pro controller to handheld cramps my hands extremely bad.... Nintendo needs some pro joy cons for adults

User Info: NotKarmicDragon

NotKarmicDragon
3 years ago#2
Another One Joins The Brawl! 128 and counting!

User Info: The_DOAM

The_DOAM
3 years ago#3
They'd just have to round out the edges akin to the sides of the PsP and Vita really but the console at least feels better than the Gamepad. That Wii U Gamepad was the worst feeling controller I've ever used and that's probably why I'm more lenient with the Switch and haven't even invested in a Pro yet back in the WIi U days I refused to buy games that didn't support the Pro so understand that how a controller feels is extremely important. The controller is how you get a feel for a game and you should never be aware of it as that breaks immersion.
Ignorance is Bliss...

User Info: aux

aux
3 years ago#4
If you think the Switch is uncomfortable, you should try the 3DS.

I can't even play the 3DS without my hands going numb. And I don't have huge hands.

The Switch is the most comfortable handheld they've ever made.
In 1920, alcohol was outlawed in the United States.
Freedom was outlawed 100 years later.

User Info: DarkEmil

DarkEmil
3 years ago#5
Yeah, I can't really play handheld at all. If I really have to play off TV, I just go with tabletop mode. Still, I very rarely undock the system anyway. I don't like the small screen for most of the games.

User Info: Llama_Lord

Llama_Lord
3 years ago#6
I am an adult with big man hands, and I say the joy-cons are just fine. But just like an adult I will admit that this is my opinion and that not everyone is the same.

I’m sorry they feel too small tc, maybe you should try holding it differently.
It seems I cannot find the bathroom.

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
3 years ago#7
Maybe it’s just cuz I grew up with Nintendo handhelds, but I’ve never had any of the comfort issues that people complain about. The switch feels perfect in my hands (and those are pretty large).
Top 10: TP > BotW > BD > BS: EL > DQIX > ALttP > FFXIII > HK > FE: Fates > Pokemon D/P/P

User Info: DarkEmil

DarkEmil
3 years ago#8
aux posted...
If you think the Switch is uncomfortable, you should try the 3DS.

Different people, different tastes/hands. I can play the 3DS just fine, but not the Switch.

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
3 years ago#9
the issue is the weight distribution and plastic quality are garbage

User Info: Yogi_3000

Yogi_3000
3 years ago#10
I know your problem, TC :)

Try a gripcase, this helped me a lot.

This link is just for reference so you‘ll get an idea:
https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_2_11?k=switch+grip+case&sprefix=switch+grip&crid=3R6QKQMSXBBGG
Deal with my awesome signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Really uncomfortable in handheld
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A