Best 3D Mario?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Best 3D Mario?

User Info: SilentDarkway

SilentDarkway
1 month ago#31
@Captainjiggz_
I don't think you understand what I'm saying it's the fracking "other" option. Of course it's going to get a lot of votes, because the other option is supposed to be votes for the excluding games. Logically that means the "other" option and votes is split between 3 games (Sunshine, Galaxy 1, and Galaxy 2.) How is that concept so hard to grasp?
--------------------------
Wake me up when you need me; in other words wake me up when a true successor to Super Mario World happens-----------

User Info: wentzelot

wentzelot
1 month ago#32
NiceTrySquatch posted...
@wentzelot posted...
Galaxy games are trash

IRRELEVANT USER.
IRRELEVANT OPINION~!

User Level34 - Icon

i'm kind of a big deal

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 month ago#33
Galaxy is the only one I had any fun with, so that.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
3DS FC: 2423 7884 8422

User Info: Captainjiggz_

Captainjiggz_
1 month ago#34
LuigiSuper7Up posted...
When I said Odyssey, 64 and 3D Land were mediocre, I didn’t really mean it.

I do think that Galaxies, 3D World and Odyssey are the best games, even though Odyssey could’ve been better.

I'd say 64 is pretty eh, it hasn't aged well. 64DS would be the much better version if it wasn't for the fact that it was made to be played with a dpad.

3D Land was pretty average imo

I don't think I need to say any more about Odyssey.
A Captain, and a salesman for FLAMGEAR products
"Against lolis like MArio, DK, Zelda." -Supershadonic

User Info: Captainjiggz_

Captainjiggz_
1 month ago#35
SilentDarkway posted...
@Captainjiggz_
I don't think you understand what I'm saying it's the fracking "other" option. Of course it's going to get a lot of votes, because the other option is supposed to be votes for the excluding games. Logically that means the "other" option and votes is split between 3 games (Sunshine, Galaxy 1, and Galaxy 2.) How is that concept so hard to grasp?

That's not a hard concept to grasp at all
Wouldn't be a problem in the first place if each game had their own poll options, don't you agree?
A Captain, and a salesman for FLAMGEAR products
"Against lolis like MArio, DK, Zelda." -Supershadonic

SilentDarkway
1 month ago#36
Captainjiggz_ posted...
SilentDarkway posted...
@Captainjiggz_

That's not a hard concept to grasp at all
Wouldn't be a problem in the first place if each game had their own poll options, don't you agree?

Yes, but I didn't make the poll,so?
Wake me up when you need me; in other words wake me up when a true successor to Super Mario World happens-----------

User Info: LuigiSuper7Up

LuigiSuper7Up
1 month ago#37
Captainjiggz_ posted...
LuigiSuper7Up posted...
When I said Odyssey, 64 and 3D Land were mediocre, I didn’t really mean it.

I do think that Galaxies, 3D World and Odyssey are the best games, even though Odyssey could’ve been better.

I'd say 64 is pretty eh, it hasn't aged well. 64DS would be the much better version if it wasn't for the fact that it was made to be played with a dpad.

3D Land was pretty average imo

I don't think I need to say any more about Odyssey.

Odyssey is more fun than 64, 3D Land and Sunshine (at least during the story). So Odyssey is above those games.

The reason why Galaxies and potentially 3D World are above Odyssey is because I just found those games’ level design, variety and soundtrack to be better. Odyssey was meh on all three of them but the main gimmick was fun so it made up for all its shortcomings.

All of them are good games of course. Even the worst 3D Mario is only slightly better than mediocre.

I do think that Odyssey really could’ve been so much bigger and better than what we actually got, especially when you look at the E3 trailer.

User Info: SkuIItuIakid

SkuIItuIakid
4 weeks ago#38
LuigiSuper7Up posted...
knightmere122 posted...
Sorry this Poll is for “best of the best”.

And Galaxy is the best.

No it's not, galaxy is arguably the worst 3d Mario.

User Info: CaptainEarth

CaptainEarth
4 weeks ago#39
SkuIItuIakid posted...
LuigiSuper7Up posted...
knightmere122 posted...

And Galaxy is the best.

Wow.

So the worst 3D Mario has the best level design, soundtrack and story in the series? Wow, that's incredible. And sad at the same time.
I've been labelled as, the "Earth Captain" since the day you were born.

SilentDarkway
4 weeks ago#40
CaptainEarth posted...
SkuIItuIakid posted...
LuigiSuper7Up posted...
knightmere122 posted...

And Galaxy is the best.

Wow.

So the worst 3D Mario has the best level design, soundtrack and story in the series? Wow, that's incredible. And sad at the same time.

For being the "best" level design you sure have bad and sluggish momentum that breaks flow all the time and you're mechanically restricted and aren't pushed for mastery.

Strikers Charged is better than all of them anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Best 3D Mario?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived