• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch gets snubbed by Sega, Sega Mega Drive Classics not coming to the system

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
1 year ago#171
Thanks for the post, had no idea this is coming. Would have been perfect for the Switch. Im pretty excited Ive been wanting to play sonic spinball for decades. Day one buy for XB1 and hopefully it comes to switch because this is the kind of title Id rather have on a handheld.
[RSG] Red Screen Gaming
GT - YELARAKA / Switch FC: 1432-0183-6634

User Info: _Dog

_Dog
1 year ago#172
@DuranmanX4 posted...
_Dog posted...
Someone needs to show this guy the vast quantity of quality games Sega released prior to giving up on consoles.

Face it, Sega is a shadow of what they used to be.

people could say, and have said, the same thing about Nintendo before 2001

doesn't feel so good now does it, when something you like is criticized?

There are bad criticisms of Nintendo (and any other company), that's the problem, pal.

If you're going to criticize something, I demand good arguments. The people here typically don't have that.

My argument of Sega being a shadow of what they used to be was given a reason: Sega had higher quantities of quality games back then than now. You have not done anything similar to Nintendo. Get moving.

@Qwert379 posted...
_Dog posted...
@BlueAdeptRogue posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
The lack of Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, and the Lock-on Technology is criminal. Sorry. Inexcusable. Pay the damn fee, and be @done with it.

It's pathetic and sad in hindsight that not only switch owners are getting salty because they're not getting every 3rd party they want by port begging, but they have no idea about licencing issues(in the music industry).

Sega is getting rightfully called out on for making a rather dumb decision.

Nothing wrong with port-begging in this case.

So releasing games on platforms that are 100 million+ users is dumb decision? Just because they skipped the switch does not make it a dumb decision,PC, PS4 and X1 got similar hardware, takes little cost to port between the three, switch hardware is far more difficult to program for

Yes, it's stupid to skip the Switch, and no, it shouldn't be so much of a hassle to port a set of Genesis games to the platform. Quit justifying.
Corrin was a mistake.
Not changing sig until Ash wins a Pokemon league, becomes a Pokemon Master and/or ends his journey. Started 12/14/2016

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
1 year ago#173
_Dog posted...
There are bad criticisms of Nintendo (and any other company), that's the problem, pal.

If you're going to criticize something, I demand good arguments. The people here typically don't have that.

My argument of Sega being a shadow of what they used to be was given a reason: Sega had higher quantities of quality games back then than now. You have not done anything similar to Nintendo. Get moving.

yeah, I got it

all criticism of post-Dreamcast Sega is good and all criticism of post-Gamecube Nintendo is bad
Retail PS4, VITA, Wii U, 3DS and Switch games (2013-2018):
https://i.imgur.com/vPM5YTU.jpg https://i.imgur.com/Lhh37vL.jpg https://i.imgur.com/QIzEm7d.jpg

User Info: Sent1nat0r

Sent1nat0r
1 year ago#174
DuranmanX4 posted...

if it was coming to Switch, they would have clearly said it

or do you think Sega is playing hard to get?

Wrong. Nintendo do dictate when these announcements happen themselves.
FC: SW-5949-9158-5770
My inspiration is Tales Summer
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch gets snubbed by Sega, Sega Mega Drive Classics not coming to the system
  • Topic Archived