Ok so when are we getting a new Kirby 3D?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Ok so when are we getting a new Kirby 3D?

User Info: LurkingTeostra

LurkingTeostra
5 months ago#21
m4tthi4s91 posted...
I think the way they treat Kirby is really sad.
The Switch seemed to take old franchises to another level, for example Zelda, Mario and the tennis game.
But Kirby? Same as always.
Yoshi? Same snorefest again.
Very very sad.

Pretty much my thoughts. I just want Kirby and Stat Fox to get their own complete rehaul. I don't think this is too much to ask for. And I'm sure this possible.

User Info: SwitchNinja2

SwitchNinja2
5 months ago#22
DuranmanX4 posted...
When Shinya Kumazaki quits or is fired

Kirby for the last decade has been worse than the NSMB games, if anything Kirby is in a downward descent

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PC / Wii / Wii U / Switch
Now Playing: A Hat in Time (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Wii U)

User Info: Technickal1

Technickal1
5 months ago#23
Ideally, you shouldn't rush a series' first foray into 3D; otherwise you'll get another Sonic situation.
DuranmanX4 posted...
Kirby for the last decade has been worse than the NSMB games, if anything Kirby is in a downward descent

I don't recall any of them sharing the same plot, soundtrack, final boss or even level themes for the most part.
3DS FC: 0705-2213-8367
FE14 MC Address: 06522-09932-36503-79745

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
5 months ago#24
October 27, 2021.
I am Ace-of-Clubs, and I approve this message.
"oh boy I can't wait to date those samurai guys" - FSABot

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
5 months ago#25
When Nintendo has a little more time to pump out a fully fledged game that doesn't need to come out as soon as possible to fill out empty months.

User Info: LurkingTeostra

LurkingTeostra
5 months ago#26
Technickal1 posted...
Ideally, you shouldn't rush a series' first foray into 3D; otherwise you'll get another Sonic situation.
DuranmanX4 posted...

I don't recall any of them sharing the same plot, soundtrack, final boss or even level themes for the most part.

I recall none of Nintendo franchises being in the same situation of Sonic just once. They made the Zelda series out of all things one of the best if not the best Open World game. God we are talking about Nintendo for f***'s sake I can't believe you brought Sonic into this. There is nothing preventing them from making a good, new Kirby 3D game.

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
5 months ago#27
DuranmanX4 posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
DuranmanX4 posted...
if anything Kirby is in a downward descent

for example, Super Star is easily the best Kirby game to date.

fixed

Nah. Planet Robobot, Triple Deluxe, and RTD all blow the original Superstar out of the water. SSU is debateable solely for more content but PR, TD, and RTD all had more advanced gameplay.
</topic>

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
5 months ago#28
I’d like to see Switch get a more fully fleshed out and expanded Kirby’s Blowout Blast.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi

User Info: Dystroph

Dystroph
5 months ago#29
Planet Robobot is good, and I wish we'd gotten Robobot 2 instead of Star Allies.

User Info: Kdesp

Kdesp
5 months ago#30
It's most likely already in development

https://www.vg247.com/2014/05/22/kirby-hal-laboratories-nintendo-interview/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Ok so when are we getting a new Kirby 3D?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived