You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch Friend Code Exchange Thread V2

User Info: JonnyAnunnaki

JonnyAnunnaki
4 weeks ago#261
Friends list is barren :( Mostly play Arena of Valor. Started valley. Smash. Paladins. Might start playing Warframe if I can find an active clan. PM if you play any of those a good bit with your switch tag.
PSN: Jonny-Anunnaki GT: Jonny Xeno
SWITCH: SW-0754-4762-8308

User Info: CasAngelOfSass

CasAngelOfSass
4 weeks ago#262
In my signature
3DS: 1220-8285-4916 (Jack)
Switch: 0270-5560-5929 (ViceroyBvS)

User Info: SummerStorm23

SummerStorm23
4 weeks ago#263
idk if mine will e seen but its my signature
Add me on Switch! SW-1812-4484-9702

User Info: guesswho33

guesswho33
4 weeks ago#264
If I gave mine, @CarbonButtflap and @nurlen would be scared they'd lose to me in games.
Guess who I am.

User Info: CarbonButtflap

CarbonButtflap
4 weeks ago#265
guesswho33 posted...
If I gave mine, @CarbonButtflap and @nurlen would be scared they'd lose to me in games.

Why would I play with you? Even winning would be annoying because you'd be an obtuse ass about it.
MGM Studios isn't Spielberg. Fox isn't George RR Martin. Square Enix isn't Hironobu Sakaguchi. Great game creators are who make great games, not companies

guesswho33
4 weeks ago#266
CarbonButtflap posted...
guesswho33 posted...

Why would I play with you? Even winning would be annoying because you'd be an obtuse ass about it.

see, you admit you'd be scared. lol. for one thing it would prove you wrong that I don't own a switch, as well.
Guess who I am.

CarbonButtflap
4 weeks ago#267
Don't @ me
MGM Studios isn't Spielberg. Fox isn't George RR Martin. Square Enix isn't Hironobu Sakaguchi. Great game creators are who make great games, not companies

guesswho33
4 weeks ago#268
CarbonButtflap posted...
Don't @ me

says the guy who does it to me, constantly. hahaha. well at least I owned you, as you admit I was right.
Guess who I am.

CarbonButtflap
4 weeks ago#269
guesswho33 posted...
CarbonButtflap posted...
Don't @ me

says the guy who does it to me, constantly. hahaha. well at least I owned you, as you admit I was right.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189707-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/77397141?page=6
This convo just went down if you were wondering why he's tagging us guys

Have a good night
(edited 4 weeks ago)
NS FC SW-8168-9618-9292 Friend ME "I am loney"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch Friend Code Exchange Thread V2