You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch Friend Code Exchange Thread V2

User Info: Ercknn

Ercknn
2 months ago#231
Add me.
Just got a switch and really enjoying smash.
FC in sig
PSN: ercknn
3ds FC: 2836-0802-5688 Switch FC: SW-1065-5868-2114

User Info: AbysmalTrinity

AbysmalTrinity
2 months ago#232
Ercknn posted...
Add me.
Just got a switch and really enjoying smash.
FC in sig

Added
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity

User Info: kamilohbk

kamilohbk
2 months ago#233
Hi, posting again so i can find friends to play stardew with. Thanks!
Nintendo Switch FC: SW - 1377 - 4544 - 1026 || Also best sig https://i.imgur.com/Mza24s3.png

User Info: Tsukune369

Tsukune369
1 month ago#234
Just got my switch. Code in my signature. For now all I can play online is Paladins.
Switch Code: 3667-7387-7488

User Info: Timeclock

Timeclock
1 month ago#235
Tsukune369 posted...
Just got my switch. Code in my signature. For now all I can play online is Paladins.

Can’t add u today.
When life gives you lemons, ask for pineapple's instead.
I am looking for friends to play with I mainly play lets go but I have been having some fun with portal knights as well I do also dabble in pokken tournament pika is my bea. I am a massive pikachu fanatic and I have both lets go eevee and lets go pikachu though at the moment i started a new game on lets go pikachu but i have lets go eevee completed.

my friend code is SW-6310-3816-8224 I also will be happy to help others complete their pokedex for the shiny charm though to be honest i havent had much luck with the shiny charm in fact i have found more shinies without the charm than with it but maybe it's just me

User Info: NinjaGaidenman

NinjaGaidenman
1 month ago#237
My friend code is SW:1144-7833-2714
XBL GT:SuperSpartan600
PSN:RhinoMan200
Who else would like to add so we can play Ulimate Together? I'm getting Mine Christmas Morning though
Blainthepikafan posted...
I am looking for friends to play with I mainly play lets go but I have been having some fun with portal knights as well I do also dabble in pokken tournament pika is my bea. I am a massive pikachu fanatic and I have both lets go eevee and lets go pikachu though at the moment i started a new game on lets go pikachu but i have lets go eevee completed.

my friend code is SW-6310-3816-8224 I also will be happy to help others complete their pokedex for the shiny charm though to be honest i havent had much luck with the shiny charm in fact i have found more shinies without the charm than with it but maybe it's just me

i wouldn't mind playing Let's Go with you. i would also give you a bunch of my strong pokemon and I'm giving some of my legendaries to a friend too.
This should be fun once one gets the Switch though
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch Friend Code Exchange Thread V2