• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. So who's buying Cap'n Toad?

User Info: Megamushroom666

Megamushroom666
1 year ago#41
Not me, already beat it on Wii U.
FC: SW-3769-1559-4091
http://snackeroo.com

User Info: SegaNintendo91

SegaNintendo91
1 year ago#42
That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!

Seriously, I don't think I will be. This just isn't the type of game that interests me.

User Info: SaberGenesis

SaberGenesis
1 year ago#43
KurzWeber72 posted...
What about Kapp'n 'n Toad, the Captain Toad Animal Crossing cross over (Crossing over?) we've all been waiting for?

I would buy this
Taxation is Theft. Vote Libertarian!

User Info: chisoxrule

chisoxrule
1 year ago#44
I skipped this on Wii U but I did play it briefly a couple years ago on my nephew's system. Fun game!

User Info: The_shoemaker

The_shoemaker
1 year ago#45
xF0x posted...
Why is he a captain, he's just a lone explorer in the game and there's no point in giving him ranks if he's on his own. With Detective Pikachu he's an actual detective in the game, while Toad's game title is misleading. If instead of F-Zero they called the series Bounty Hunter Falcon the title would be about as relevant to the game's content as Captain Toad's.

He's the captain of the Toad Brigade. Has at least 4 members.

User Info: Fauch

Fauch
1 year ago#46
I will.
Komm suesser Tod

User Info: piranhapete

piranhapete
1 year ago#47
I loooved the Wii U version. But I'll have to see what the version differences are before splurging.
I count triple because I'm the False Spring Queen! So you ARE outnumbered, cakesniffers.
Birdo deserves a bigger role in the Mario series!

User Info: RobotPirteGhost

RobotPirteGhost
1 year ago#48
Never finished it before my Wii U broke, so I'll probably grab it.
Last game beaten: Metroid: Samus Returns
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)

User Info: DarkDemon373

DarkDemon373
1 year ago#49
What's the appeal? I see it mentioned frequently, but couldn't really determine what the game was like from the direct.

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
1 year ago#50
Don't kniw, but probably not. I'm not really sure what it is exactly. Platformer that takes place in a cube shape... Or is it more of a puzzle game?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. So who's buying Cap'n Toad?
  • Topic Archived