• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. So who's buying Cap'n Toad?

User Info: Beetleking22

Beetleking22
1 year ago#21
most boring new IP from NIntendo.... I did not even liked it in SUper mariio 3D WORLD.

User Info: SomeBlindGuy

SomeBlindGuy
1 year ago#22
Yes definetly.
I'm told I'm a good cartoonist, anything you want me to draw for you?

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
1 year ago#23
I'm Cop'n The Cap'n
"Our job is to moderate bad behavior not stop "trolls" from doing their thing." -Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: KurzWeber72

KurzWeber72
1 year ago#24
What about Kapp'n 'n Toad, the Captain Toad Animal Crossing cross over (Crossing over?) we've all been waiting for?
Fc:4768-7618-5314
Or 2638-3926-9055

User Info: kinggravy

kinggravy
1 year ago#25
xF0x posted...
Why is he a captain, he's just a lone explorer in the game and there's no point in giving him ranks if he's on his own. With Detective Pikachu he's an actual detective in the game, while Toad's game title is misleading. If instead of F-Zero they called the series Bounty Hunter Falcon the title would be about as relevant to the game's content as Captain Toad's.

How do you know he didn't rise to the rank of captain before beginning his exploratory mission? The princess isn't going to leave the task of hunting treasure to a lowly grunt.
FC: 2852-7398-0118

User Info: Radbot42

Radbot42
1 year ago#26
If its priced right and has enough new content i will. I'm annoyed they didn't make a sequel though
Share a bag of potato chips and we all become friends!

User Info: xxdudeyy

xxdudeyy
1 year ago#27
I kept dying on the 49th level of Mummy-Me Maze Forever repeatedly on the wii u version, so i rage quit, deleted the game and vowed to never play it again on any console.

I'm very salty.
Gday

User Info: Thorspider

Thorspider
1 year ago#28
Maybe. I liked the concept but I felt it got a bit repetitive on Wii. Maybe enough time has gone by for another go. Prob not a day 1 buy though

User Info: DrRockso87

DrRockso87
1 year ago#29
Me!

... when it's cheaper.

User Info: bigjclassic

bigjclassic
1 year ago#30
One of the best Wii U games, loved playing it a few years ago. This is a day one for me and the wife, the co-op looks sweet.
PSN/steam: classicviolence Switch FC: 441991068406 3DS: 087719974865
Gamefaqs: Home of mod-alts, shills, sock puppets, and mentally ill trolls
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. So who's buying Cap'n Toad?
  • Topic Archived