Just got Bayonetta...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Just got Bayonetta...

User Info: MARSDUDE

MARSDUDE
1 month ago#1
What in the actual f***. That first cutscene after the intro, with Bayonetta riding bad guys and having her costume ripped in all kinds of suggestive places, had me and my girlfriend laughing until tears came out of our eyes.

Is the rest of the game this funny? I'm on chapter 2 now.
"Isn't playing a used game the definition of being cucked? You're not getting that first virginal play and it's been amusing someone else." - gafemaqs

User Info: Tkmajing

Tkmajing
1 month ago#2
Yes the whole series is like that.
You can't have a nightmare if you never dream.

User Info: MrMallard

MrMallard
1 month ago#3
It gets pretty ridiculous. I'm on chapter 6, and there have been some pretty over the top sexual moments.

She straddles a supporting character and he cops a feel in like chapter 3.
The warning signs have all been bright and garish, and far too great in number to ignore.
Now Playing: Brave Dungeon, Bayonetta

User Info: juzzieb

juzzieb
1 month ago#4
Umm... your not supposed to be playing Bayonetta with your girlfriend.

Your supposed to be playing it in your room..alone.. with the door closed.

User Info: MARSDUDE

MARSDUDE
1 month ago#5
We called our flatmates into the room and everybody laughed at the game. A+ comedy.

Glad to know there's more of this coming. The whole story so far is pretty what-the-f***-ish. Very Japanese. My girlfriend says it's like a dream.
"Isn't playing a used game the definition of being cucked? You're not getting that first virginal play and it's been amusing someone else." - gafemaqs

User Info: 1010101010

1 month ago#6
The story is complete nonsense in both games, but Bayonetta's and other character's quips make it one of the funniest series I've played.

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
1 month ago#7
The story constantly jumps between over the top absurdity and serious business, but it all boils down to mindless fun so don't overthink it. If you've seen Gurren Lagann it's kind of like that.
Everything will be fire.

User Info: Lvaneede

Lvaneede
1 month ago#8
Its an amazing game
Fact: Nintendo is the best, there is no point denying it.

User Info: chex81

chex81
1 month ago#9
I generally don’t like this type of humour but both bayonetta games, more so the first, did make me laugh a number of times at its absurdity
XBL: chex81 || NNID: phasma81
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Just got Bayonetta...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived