Will all the apps and internet browser come before or after the yearly sub?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Will all the apps and internet browser come before or after the yearly sub?

User Info: supertecmobowl

supertecmobowl
4 months ago#11
Blayshy posted...
Never.
Favorite NFL Teams: Cowboys/Rams.

User Info: blueninja4444

blueninja4444
4 months ago#12
aux posted...
hungluo1989 posted...
Tha_KoRn_KiD posted...
I agree, it’s only $20, and if they give us free games and what not on top of the online service it’ll be worth it.

Apps would be huge. Even psp has YouTube and internet LuL.

Who browses the web or watches YouTube on their PSP?

Seriously, that must be a very small number of people.

Back in 2006 or So? That was a huge deal! I was in high school with chicks hanging all over my shoulders to they could see videos and stuff on the go. Reminder: iPhone 1 wasn't released until mid 2007
Waiting for BioWare's Anthem Fall 2018.
"Freelancers Unite!" - MastaMikeX

User Info: JohnTortorella

JohnTortorella
4 months ago#13
blueninja4444 posted...
aux posted...
hungluo1989 posted...
Tha_KoRn_KiD posted...
I agree, it’s only $20, and if they give us free games and what not on top of the online service it’ll be worth it.

Back in 2006 or So? That was a huge deal! I was in high school with chicks hanging all over my shoulders to they could see videos and stuff on the go. Reminder: iPhone 1 wasn't released until mid 2007

Were the high school chicks hot?
"Anyone who wanted one could've gotten one if they just tried." - Baha05 on the ridiculously low quantities of 16' NES Classic

User Info: hungluo1989

hungluo1989
4 months ago#14
aux posted...
hungluo1989 posted...
Tha_KoRn_KiD posted...

Yeah but you can dock the switch to any TV with no trouble since it's so light to carry around

User Info: Tha_KoRn_KiD

Tha_KoRn_KiD
4 months ago#15
I want Twitch, Vudu, YouTube, Netflix and WWE Network to start, plus a browser...yes some of us do you our consoles to do other things than just game all the time. And the Wii and Wii U had apps so why not the Switch?

User Info: hungluo1989

hungluo1989
4 months ago#16
Tha_KoRn_KiD posted...
I want Twitch, Vudu, YouTube, Netflix and WWE Network to start, plus a browser...yes some of us do you our consoles to do other things than just game all the time. And the Wii and Wii U had apps so why not the Switch?

We just have to wait for the subscription to start. Hopefully we get a browser and YouTube sooner.

User Info: MacBookAir

MacBookAir
4 months ago#17
I'm fine with no apps.

I have a computer, an iPad, a Fire TV. I don't need yet another thing to do non-gaming things with. It's like a DS or a GameBoy. Just play your games.
I couldn't think of anything funny.

User Info: Ryan Si

Ryan Si
4 months ago#18
MacBookAir posted...
I'm fine with no apps.

I have a computer, an iPad, a Fire TV. I don't need yet another thing to do non-gaming things with. It's like a DS or a GameBoy. Just play your games.

This. Already have a tablet, smartphone, TV, and PC.
NES | GB | N64 | PS1 | PS2 | PS3 | Wii | 3DS | NS | PC

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 months ago#19
aux posted...
hungluo1989 posted...
Tha_KoRn_KiD posted...

PSP never had a YouTube app anyway. He’s full of s***.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: ThatgirlFeli

ThatgirlFeli
4 months ago#20
MacBookAir posted...
I'm fine with no apps.

Agreed. I bought Switch so I can play games. Online play is fine and dandy if I wanna challenge other people, but there's no reason for me to have the YouTube app, Netflix or Hulu while my iPad is literally there for that purpose.

Now I'd certainly be down for like another miiverse for the switch however. Not like Nintendoland, but miiverse with street pass like they do with the 3DS.
Mario calling out Peach's name is my aesthetic.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Will all the apps and internet browser come before or after the yearly sub?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived