• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch Back-Shell Replacement - Legit?

User Info: SheerHeartAttac

SheerHeartAttac
10 months ago#1
I was hoping to get a replacement back-shell for my Switch and of course I'd much prefer it to be one with the official logo, factory look.

This seller has these -

http://ebay.to/2FaI7cd

Also I sent them a message asking if it looked exactly as it does in the photo with the official factory look and everything. Most replacements seem to be generic and blank, so.

This is what I heard back.

"Thank you for showing interest on our item. What is shown on our listing photos are exactly the same with what you'll receive if you order one of this from our store. Please feel free to check properly all our photos so you can confirm if this is the correct one that you need. Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Tracy"

Think it's worth it/legit?

User Info: ForteXX

ForteXX
10 months ago#2
They...seem legit. I always check the negative reviews (and there are always some with these bigger sellers) and with this seller it's just people upset at packaging and slow shipping time, etc. Nothing that makes them seem sketchy as regards the products they sell. But of course, it's eBay so it's order at your own risk. Good luck.

$14 isn't a big risk though and you can always return it.

User Info: Lvaneede

Lvaneede
10 months ago#3
Why do you want to replace it?
Fact: Nintendo is the best, there is no point denying it.

SheerHeartAttac
10 months ago#4
Lvaneede posted...
Why do you want to replace it?

Have a minor crack in mine. And I've opened my Switch up awhile back so the warranty is void.

User Info: Lvaneede

Lvaneede
10 months ago#5
No real reason not to order it then and try it out
Fact: Nintendo is the best, there is no point denying it.

SheerHeartAttac
10 months ago#6
I'll let you guys know when it gets here what the quality is, if it's one with a logo, etc.

SheerHeartAttac
9 months ago#7
UPDATE - The backing shell I received is a pretty dang near perfect replica. It has the Switch logo, the gray/black finish that glistens in the light and so on.

One major flaw...the speaker section is omitted.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch Back-Shell Replacement - Legit?
  • Topic Archived