Are nintendo switch fans the most intolerables?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Are nintendo switch fans the most intolerables?

User Info: QualmanIsBack

QualmanIsBack
2 months ago#61
scorpio man posted...
asad90000 posted...
In my opinion Nintendo fan boys are the most cringe people to ever graze the earth.

Agreed, and I used to be a huge Nintendo fanboy, they lost alot of credit with me after me buying the Wii U and I refuse to buy the Wii U 2.0 (Switch)

You sound so dumb, it's not even funny.
quazyqual

User Info: QualmanIsBack

QualmanIsBack
2 months ago#62
doutforharambe posted...
All fanboys suck
quazyqual

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
2 months ago#63
The gaming community as a whole is worse.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: SyCo_VeNoM

SyCo_VeNoM
2 months ago#64
Sethman409 posted...
Look up the Steam Bayonetta boards. They exploded when 3 was announced as Switch exclusive. Demanding it gets ported, talking about how they can't wait until they can pirate it, they're really big fans but refuse to support it, etc.

Ehh that is the extreme vocal minority.
I'm technically part of the "PC Master Race" as I've been gaming on Computers since the 80s(started on a Commodore 64 ;)), and own I'd guess 5-10X more games on my PC currently then I've had on all my consoles added together.

If you want to go on that though you could look at the PS360 boards when #2 was announced as a Nintendo exclusive, and look at kamiya's twitter at all the people screaming, and whining at him over that.
But still it is the extreme minority.
AstralFrost: What part is unique about the Wii U thats actually positive? The underpowered console? The direct ipad ripoff controller? The slew of platformers?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Are nintendo switch fans the most intolerables?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived