Party Games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mjodotcom

mjodotcom
3 weeks ago#1
Hey All,

I have been taking my switch up to the in laws the past few visits and they seem to be taking to it. In particular, they enjoy playing Puyo Puyo Tetris and Overcooked together. Mario Kart is ok too, but not as popular.

Got any recommendations for other games to scope out to keep the interest (ideally that supports 4 players)? Was thinking something like lovers in dangerous space time or death squared but am looking for other opinions. Also of note I own Snipper Clips and Bomberman but haven’t brought those games out yet.

Thanks!

User Info: AnimePikachu25

AnimePikachu25
3 weeks ago#2
Super Bomberman R. Just make sure to do the power zone trick to buy stages and characters easier.
My favorite video game series: Kirby. Least favorite game: Athena (NES)
My favorite anime: Sailor Moon

mjodotcom
3 weeks ago#3
AnimePikachu25 posted...
Super Bomberman R. Just make sure to do the power zone trick to buy stages and characters easier.

I own the game but haven’t played it much so I haven’t given it a try yet - what trick is that?

User Info: jeffyg3

jeffyg3
3 weeks ago#4
Super Beat Sports if you want a pretty good and fun 4 player rhythm game. Developed by Harmonix to boot. And they just recently added more to the game for free.
http://images.nintendolife.com/media/4763/full.jpg

User Info: AnimePikachu25

AnimePikachu25
3 weeks ago#5
mjodotcom posted...
AnimePikachu25 posted...

I own the game but haven’t played it much so I haven’t given it a try yet - what trick is that?

Basically you need the power zone stage, make it a 1 v 1, play as Vic Viper Bomber, then just dash by using Y to where the CPU is and try to die from the first bomb the CPU and you should die in like 4 seconds in the match, you want to do this because you get 150 credits and unless they have like found easier ways now to get credits in the newer updates, this has always been the easiest way to get in game currency for me.
My favorite video game series: Kirby. Least favorite game: Athena (NES)
My favorite anime: Sailor Moon

mjodotcom
3 weeks ago#6
AnimePikachu25 posted...
mjodotcom posted...
AnimePikachu25 posted...

Basically you need the power zone stage, make it a 1 v 1, play as Vic Viper Bomber, then just dash by using Y to where the CPU is and try to die from the first bomb the CPU and you should die in like 4 seconds in the match, you want to do this because you get 150 credits and unless they have like found easier ways now to get credits in the newer updates, this has always been the easiest way to get in game currency for me.

Cool - thanks!

mjodotcom
3 weeks ago#7
jeffyg3 posted...
Super Beat Sports if you want a pretty good and fun 4 player rhythm game. Developed by Harmonix to boot. And they just recently added more to the game for free.

Nice, I’ll check this out. Hoping for a Rhythim Heaven for this console at some point anyways and this seems up that alley.

mjodotcom
3 weeks ago#8
Looks like I just missed a sale on LiaDS too :X

User Info: kirin fang

kirin fang
3 weeks ago#9
Just Dance
One man's trash is another man's treasure,
One man's pain is another man's pleasure. -J. Cole

User Info: Megamushroom666

Megamushroom666
3 weeks ago#10
Brawlout
FC: SW-3769-1559-4091
Snackeroo.com

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived