Dark Souls will be the end of my Switch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Dark Souls will be the end of my Switch

User Info: shallow_cuts

shallow_cuts
6 months ago#11
Sasquatch8080 posted...
MrClassNSass posted...
I never got the whole people getting so mad at a game that they throw stuff. I mean when I die in Souls it’s usually because I did something pretty dumb and I just laugh about it.

The amount of TV's I saw thrown after Saints debacle at Vikings in NFL tells you there is a need to smash things sometimes. Me personally? Nah, I am cool. Most of the time, people do it for the clicks.

Wait a minute. People got up off the couch, picked up their TV and threw them? And you witnessed a lot of people doing this?

User Info: Sasquatch8080

Sasquatch8080
6 months ago#12
shallow_cuts posted...
Sasquatch8080 posted...
MrClassNSass posted...
I never got the whole people getting so mad at a game that they throw stuff. I mean when I die in Souls it’s usually because I did something pretty dumb and I just laugh about it.

The amount of TV's I saw thrown after Saints debacle at Vikings in NFL tells you there is a need to smash things sometimes. Me personally? Nah, I am cool. Most of the time, people do it for the clicks.

Wait a minute. People got up off the couch, picked up their TV and threw them? And you witnessed a lot of people doing this?

I didn't, but there are videos out there. I have witnessed someone punching a hole in their wall.
"3DS is a handheld console, so unless you are playing with your ass there is no reason to afk. Multitask like a pro" - jisn064
PSN/Xbox: Sasquatch8080

User Info: huyi

huyi
6 months ago#13
peterswe86 posted...
Literally.

Do you know how many controllers the Dark Souls series has killed?

It killed one of mine, and I've read about it online killing many others.

If a sturdy PS3 controller can't survive my floor, or even my wall, how the hell is my Switch going to survive?

You should encase your Switch in a metal plate case rofl
UK Female Gamer
Who needs special edition consoles when you have this --> http://tinyurl.com/jxaf4j4 You don't have to buy it, it's optional m'kay.

User Info: Laventor

Laventor
6 months ago#14
The smart move would probably be to not buy Dark Souls if you can't control your anger over dying in a game. It'll save you a lot of stress and money.

User Info: MrClassNSass

MrClassNSass
6 months ago#15
Sasquatch8080 posted...
MrClassNSass posted...

You got a point there. Doing it over the NFL is especially weird to me since they have literally no control over the outcome, but like you said it’s probably just for the clicks.
3DS Friend Code 4871-7242-4694
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: 1UpJohn

1UpJohn
6 months ago#18
chief606 posted...
I've never tossed a controller due to souls. That's not to say that back in the ps3 days, I didn't lose my cool a couple times on a controller. But I've learned from it. It's just not worth throwing something and having to replace it, when I can just put it down for 5 minutes, go for a smoke and just chill out.

https://i.imgur.com/ZahwJjN.gif

User Info: Larsa_Britdor

Larsa_Britdor
6 months ago#19
I bet you would not throw your controller if you were living outside US where a controller is a ripoff

User Info: peterswe86

peterswe86
6 months ago#20
Even if I don't throw the Switch I'm probably going to twist it in half or snap the joycons off. Whenever I play Souls my hands get sweaty and I grip way too hard without realizing it.
If I plant you in the ground, will you grow taller?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Dark Souls will be the end of my Switch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived