Dark Souls Remaster won't be on the Dark Souls 3 engine

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Dark Souls Remaster won't be on the Dark Souls 3 engine

User Info: KunioInTraining

KunioInTraining
3 months ago#101
raulgarcia2 posted...
KunioInTraining posted...
raulgarcia2 posted...
raulgarcia2 posted...
TC ur exposing too much -.-

Exposing what? I wasn't trying to troll till people started crying over and over. Now I'm just f***ing with them because conversation is clearly beyond their scope.

didn't someone show Doom was more demanding than DS3 on requirementslab and then you responded by saying Bloodborne is unacceptable or something (which it is. It should be on PC so I can run it at 4k / 60 fps)

Doom is definitely a more optimized engine. Dark Souls 3 is way more demanding.

o________________________o

Well it was. Doom was designed to run at 60 frames a second easily, Dark Souls 3 was more designed for 30 frames.

User Info: MushroomMuncher

MushroomMuncher
3 months ago#102
You see guys i'm not trolling, i'm just trolling now because i'm PISSED

*Hops on alt #5032*
Surely you jestin'

User Info: TheCuddlyKnife

TheCuddlyKnife
3 months ago#103
holy f*** this s*** topic is still going on. nice to see tc making him/herself look like a total ass. at least this thread wasn't a total waste.
umopapisdnpuaq

KunioInTraining
3 months ago#104
TheCuddlyKnife posted...
holy f*** this s*** topic is still going on. nice to see tc making him/herself look like a total ass. at least this thread wasn't a total waste.

All I see is a bunch of Fanboys melting down at a fellow switch owner for not blindly praising everything about the switch.

User Info: Ya_dun_goofed

Ya_dun_goofed
3 months ago#105
denniedarko posted...
cdgatto posted...
Has nothing to do with the Switch. That's for all three versions.

Saying there's no way it could've been on the DS3 engine, the Switch couldn't handle it.

It doesn’t say that.

I didn't say it said that, but it's true, it couldn't.

Then edit your OP stupid.
"the ABSOLUTE LAST THING ANY adc needs right now is a nerf." - Crows

User Info: TheCuddlyKnife

TheCuddlyKnife
3 months ago#106
TheCuddlyKnife posted...

All I see is a bunch of Fanboys melting down at a fellow switch owner for not blindly praising everything about the switch.

really? I see people disputing your original bulls*** claim that the game wouldn't run on the switch, and not much fanboy-ing at all. mostly it's just posts of you trying to justify some bs after a slight backpedal from not working at all to it could but it would look/play like s***. also, it's obvious that you're not trolling now to :f*** with people", but more because that's all you have left.
umopapisdnpuaq

KunioInTraining
3 months ago#107
TheCuddlyKnife posted...
TheCuddlyKnife posted...

really? I see people disputing your original bulls*** claim that the game wouldn't run on the switch, and not much fanboy-ing at all. mostly it's just posts of you trying to justify some bs after a slight backpedal from not working at all to it could but it would look/play like s***. also, it's obvious that you're not trolling now to :f*** with people", but more because that's all you have left.

Dark Souls 3 barely ran at 30 frames a second on the PS4 and Xbox One, pretty plausible that it won't run well on the switch.

KunioInTraining
3 months ago#108
Ya_dun_goofed posted...
denniedarko posted...
cdgatto posted...
Has nothing to do with the Switch. That's for all three versions.

Saying there's no way it could've been on the DS3 engine, the Switch couldn't handle it.

It doesn’t say that.

I didn't say it said that, but it's true, it couldn't.

Then edit your OP stupid.

No, because my Op is most likely right.

User Info: 1UpJohn

1UpJohn
3 months ago#109
SkyCrackers posted...
It's ridiculous to call something a remaster if it doesn't even have new assets. That better not be true.

I feel the same way. If that's the case, how is it a remaster? Sounds like it's just a port.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Dark Souls Remaster won't be on the Dark Souls 3 engine

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived