Is anyone dissapointed with Troical Freeze?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is anyone dissapointed with Troical Freeze?

User Info: jcgonzmo

jcgonzmo
6 months ago#1
The original game is one of my favorite games ever. I was hoping for a new world. Apparently, they only added Funky Kong to make the game easier.

User Info: Beetleking22

Beetleking22
6 months ago#2
Donkey kong returns 3ds was preparation for Tropical freeze. Tropical freeze seems to be preparation for completely new DK game that Retro studio has been working for god damn 4 year. This is the reason why Im not dissapointed.

They also said this

said "...Tropical Freeze is powering up for the franchise's debut on Nintendo Switch"

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
6 months ago#3
Now that you mention it, based on what we know so far, you're right. At least Returns got more added to it when that got ported.

jcgonzmo
6 months ago#4
Beetleking22 posted...
Donkey kong returns 3ds was preparation for Tropical freeze. Tropical freeze seems to be preparation for completely new DK game that Retro studio has worked for god damn 4 year. This is the reason why Im not dissapointed.

They also said this

said "...Tropical Freeze is powering up for the franchise's debut on Nintendo Switch"

Hopefully.........

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
6 months ago#5
Disappointed that it is being repackaged by itself.

User Info: Crazy4Mario

Crazy4Mario
6 months ago#6
I'm literally so f***ing happy it's coming to Switch. ^_^
Prepare for trouble.
Make it double.

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
6 months ago#7
Beetleking22 posted...
Donkey kong returns 3ds was preparation for Tropical freeze. Tropical freeze seems to be preparation for completely new DK game that Retro studio has worked for god damn 4 year. This is the reason why Im not dissapointed.

They also said this

That doesn't mean anything. Even if this is the only Donkey Kong game to make it to the Switch, it's still the franchise debut.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
6 months ago#8
I'm excited. I didn't get a chance to play Tropical Freeze on the Wii Underwhelming.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
My future wife -https://fat.gfycat.com/QuickThickJunco.gif

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
6 months ago#9
It's still a day 1 buy for me but I'm really hoping for new content besides Funky.

jcgonzmo
6 months ago#10
If you never played it, you are in for a treat. One of the best platformers ever. If you did play it, it sucks that there is not a new world.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is anyone dissapointed with Troical Freeze?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived