All the info from today's Mini Direct

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. All the info from today's Mini Direct

User Info: Shunoros

Shunoros
1 month ago#31
Can't wait for the trolls to cry for dark souls and ys, specially ys as no one saw that one coming, this proved that all the leaks were fake
"Uber Pokemon. NeverUsed Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of Smogon. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites"

User Info: DPredator

DPredator
1 month ago#32
bcornelia posted...
Wow, I was not expecting Hyrule Warriors. I never picked up a Wii U, but played hundreds of hours of the 3DS version. It's going to be nice having all of the Legends perks but with the graphics of the Wii U game.

Really stoked for Tropical Freeze as well. I was really hoping this would be ported eventually.

I think the graphics might be even better, at least the enemy density will be better at the very least.
Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone. - Ayn Rand

User Info: TheZuperHero

TheZuperHero
1 month ago#33
DPredator posted...
bcornelia posted...
Wow, I was not expecting Hyrule Warriors. I never picked up a Wii U, but played hundreds of hours of the 3DS version. It's going to be nice having all of the Legends perks but with the graphics of the Wii U game.

Really stoked for Tropical Freeze as well. I was really hoping this would be ported eventually.

I think the graphics might be even better, at least the enemy density will be better at the very least.

If FE Warriors is any indication, then the enemy density should be much improved.
Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI (DS), Fire Emblem Warriors, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Pokemon Ultra Moon
3DS FC: 4167-4549-4028 NNID: TotalJakeout

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
1 month ago#34
On the one hand, I love TWEWY. On the other, I'm sick of them milking it without a sequel.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: Blancshammer

Blancshammer
1 month ago#35
Iokua posted...
On the one hand, I love TWEWY. On the other, I'm sick of them milking it without a sequel.

If this does well maybe there will be a sequal. Also milking? really? I don't think TWEWY has been milked all that much. In fact not at all.
I don't care if it's necrophilia! Zombina chan is just totes adorbs!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CO-ENx5UkAMmcah.png

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
1 month ago#36
Wait, that direct was real?? With everyone making the damn direct topics it was impossible to tell... c_c
Everything will be fire.

User Info: Serp_BAE

Serp_BAE
1 month ago#37
Are Pokken characters free or paid?
'You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?'
IGN: Seerat (M) 3DS FC: 2294-8502-6226. Currently Playing: Super Mario Odyssey Pokken DX and Pokemon Ultra Moon.

User Info: TheZuperHero

TheZuperHero
1 month ago#38
Serp_BAE posted...
Are Pokken characters free or paid?

Paid. $15.
Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI (DS), Fire Emblem Warriors, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Pokemon Ultra Moon
3DS FC: 4167-4549-4028 NNID: TotalJakeout

User Info: SocialAssassin

SocialAssassin
1 month ago#39
Definitely picking up TWEWY. Loved the original, can't wait to replay it on Switch.

Kirby looks great. Disappointed with the Mario Odyssey reveal (I was hoping for new Kingdoms + playable Luigi), but I suppose there's still future updates to look forward to. Might grab DKC since I never finished it on Wii U. Dark Souls for sure.

Also f*** Blastoise, where's Greninja.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 month ago#40
Iokua posted...

you know what milking means right? having a remaster after 10 years doesn't equate to milking.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. All the info from today's Mini Direct

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived