This system is a dissapointment.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. This system is a dissapointment.

User Info: Frozenx07

Frozenx07
1 month ago#41
coolguy_23 posted...
A bland 3D Mario (Yes worst 3D sandbox Mario) BotW the most overrated game of 2017. Animeblade Chronicles 2 (what were they thinking) and inferior ports of last gen games. I bought this system expecting it to crush the Wii U but now I haven't touched the damn thing since Summer.

What is it that you want?!

User Info: action1981

action1981
1 month ago#42
this thread is an inferior port of all the other troll topics

User Info: ForteXX

ForteXX
1 month ago#43
coolguy_23 posted...
phineasfool posted...
This thread is a disappointment

How original.

Ironic reply.
Currently: Playing Ys VIII
Thinking about my playthrough of Xenoblade Chronicles 2

User Info: qlcmusic

qlcmusic
1 month ago#44
I agree with OP, I sold my Switch after finished Zelda and Mario. I really had high hopes this time around but I am never going to buy another Nintendo main console on release.

With that said the Switch is doing quite well and it is paying off for Nintendo.

I don't like the games they are putting out but many people do. Nintendo games feel more casual and I do think they are too expensive. If other people like them that is good tho and I might consider re-buying the switch if it gets a power upgrade and the game library is more mature.

I wouldn't want Nintendo to go away that is for sure. If was was more into portable gaming the Switch is the clear winner.

User Info: FlameAbsol

FlameAbsol
1 month ago#45
Can the Mod just close this thread because it's nothing more than a troll...And disappointment.
I am deaf and One's GT: Flame Haze SnS
http://i.imgur.com/YLOVw7t.gif

User Info: Dark_SilverX

Dark_SilverX
1 month ago#46
I agree. So far this system is more of a disappointment than the Wii U was.
cuckle doodle dooo!!!

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
1 month ago#47
coolguy_23 posted...
A bland 3D Mario (Yes worst 3D sandbox Mario) BotW the most overrated game of 2017. Animeblade Chronicles 2 (what were they thinking) and inferior ports of last gen games. I bought this system expecting it to crush the Wii U but now I haven't touched the damn thing since Summer.

Cool, guy.
Expedition Enigma in Elite Dangerous. Taking a community space journey to Colonia in honor of a cancer patient, CMDR DoveEnigma13. o7

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
1 month ago#48
BotW the most overrated game of 2017.

Try most overrated game of all time.

Reminder: jRPGs are interactive movies, not games. FF7 is an interactive movie, not a game.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: xRicky90

xRicky90
1 month ago#49
k
Switch FC: SW-1258-8098-8988

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
1 month ago#50
emagdnE posted...
BotW the most overrated game of 2017.

Try most overrated game of all time.

Reminder: jRPGs are interactive movies, not games. FF7 is an interactive movie, not a game.

Lol.

BOTW ain't a JRPG
Treat trolls how they treat you. They hate it and that's hilarious.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. This system is a dissapointment.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived