Here why 5.0 could be real

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Here why 5.0 could be real

User Info: omniryu

omniryu
6 months ago#1
I have been thinking about it all day..... I was thinking if it was fake.... Why did tester 063 messed up the storage. This can't be hack. Hack haven't reach far enough to this point yet. And a back won't mess up the storage calculation. So maybe it was a video edit?

We seen with the infamous smash Bros rayman leak that Omi used a screen capture of the game and edited the video. Maybe 063 did it as well, right? It had me thinking.... If he capture the screen and edited all this stuff in why mess up the storage calculation? All he had to do was leave it alone.

What I mean is if you're going to capture footage from you Switch. The data should be correct, as in the storage available should match. Unless he had taken video from two different sources or two different switchs which makes no sense. Maybe by time when he recorded the settings section. He deleted the content that was supposed to match up with which is why there are plenty of space open. But that's a dumb thing to overlook or even do. It seems had so much detail in one area that he forgot the other.... I think it is unlikely.

I don't know if it is fake or not but we can rule out video editing as a method of a fake leak.
PSN/XBL: OMNIRYU
Switch FC: 5419 6809 0486

User Info: PaulFoster

PaulFoster
6 months ago#2
Why don't we just wait and see.

That way if it turns up we can be happy but if it doesn't, then at least we won't be too disappointed.
Buy an EA game and get 90% off!*
(other 90% sold separately*)

omniryu
6 months ago#3
PaulFoster posted...
Why don't we just wait and see.

That way if it turns up we can be happy but if it doesn't, then at least we won't be too disappointed.

Well I am. But it just been bugging me

User Info: SpacedDuck

SpacedDuck
6 months ago#4
Can't be hack?

They were talking just this week about how the hack would be released literally any day and then boom we have that video.

I'm not saying it is a hack but the console is likely already hacked and this particular person likely had their hands on it in order to create that video.

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!

omniryu
6 months ago#5
@SpacedDuck posted...
Can't be hack?

They were talking just this week about how the hack would be released literally any day and then boom we have that video.

I'm not saying it is a hack but the console is likely already hacked and this particular person likely had their hands on it in order to create that video.

And they said there far from it reaching homebrew. That's where you would see a modified OS appearance. Even if it is hack, how does that explain the storage discrepancies??? No one would have a system and mess with the data storage for s***s and giggles.

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
6 months ago#6
Stop making headlines like a clickbait article

omniryu
6 months ago#7
KaiRyusaki posted...

Well give me a reason why it is fake.

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
6 months ago#8
omniryu posted...
KaiRyusaki posted...

You already one. You're assuming that the video is running on a Switch. There's nothing to indicate that it actually is. Everything we see in the video would be easy to mock up in a video editing program. Not to mention the obvious storage space issues that the video presents. It might be real, but there's plenty to indicate that it's fake.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: TheCuddlyKnife

TheCuddlyKnife
6 months ago#9
omniryu posted...
KaiRyusaki posted...

no one f***ing knows. so just wait until it's actually confirmed, ffs.
umopapisdnpuaq

omniryu
6 months ago#10
Iokua posted...
omniryu posted...
KaiRyusaki posted...

You already one. You're assuming that the video is running on a Switch. There's nothing to indicate that it actually is. Everything we see in the video would be easy to mock up in a video editing program. Not to mention the obvious storage space issues that the video presents. It might be real, but there's plenty to indicate that it's fake.

And you didn't even read the post.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Here why 5.0 could be real

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived