Why are people buying Arcade Archives: VS. Mario Bros/SMB

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why are people buying Arcade Archives: VS. Mario Bros/SMB

User Info: crazyray47

crazyray47
3 months ago#31
stargazer64 posted...
crazyray47 posted...
Torgo posted...
Why do people still support Donald Trump?

Cause he's the man!. At least he's making changes instead of sitting on his ass like the last 3 Presidents.

He's sitting on his ass watching Fox News all day, eating McDonald's and tweeting incomprehensible garbage. When he's not appealing to his brainwashed base he's busy golfing 75 times in one year, trying to erase everything Obama did, and making he and his cohorts richer. My hero.

"Every President Ever"

Replace Fox with CNN and Trump with Obama and Obama with Bush.

This is why I don't care much for politics.

User Info: theimpossible

theimpossible
3 months ago#32
Two scoops. Two genders. Two terms. Get over it.
3DS: 5429-7233-3136. WiiU: selfdestruct
PS4: army_of_rodents

User Info: hivebent4life

hivebent4life
3 months ago#33
Even conservative should hate Trump. Trump is single-handedly making sure that nobody will take conservatism seriously for at least a decade because of them electing an angry orange toddler to the White House, who does nothing but golf all day.
~Hivebent4Life
3DS FC: 5069-3910-2647

User Info: kirbyhoakage

kirbyhoakage
3 months ago#34
freedumbdclxvi posted...
Because they feel it’s worth the $8. Simple enough, really.

No they dont lol. They have no self control and will throw money at whatever nostalgia game thats on the market.
FC: 3609-2443-9791

User Info: 1UpJohn

1UpJohn
3 months ago#35
MarioBro88 posted...
To play?

This!

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 months ago#36
crazyray47 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
crazyray47 posted...
Torgo posted...

Cause he's the man!. At least he's making changes instead of sitting on his ass like the last 3 Presidents.

He's sitting on his ass watching Fox News all day, eating McDonald's and tweeting incomprehensible garbage. When he's not appealing to his brainwashed base he's busy golfing 75 times in one year, trying to erase everything Obama did, and making he and his cohorts richer. My hero.

"Every President Ever"

I love the, "B b b b but other people are just as bad" argument. Trump could literally walk out in public and shoot someone in the head and half of his supporters would claim it never happened and the other half would say, "Well, look how many people Obama killed with drone strikes."
"Why must it always be pandemonium?!"

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
3 months ago#37
A whole 7 posts before it turned into you muricans crying about your government leaders. Sheez.
Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI B350 Tomahawk | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G | 28" Acer Predator 4K G-Sync
Nintendo Switch

User Info: Switchgamer

Switchgamer
3 months ago#38
toaduniversity9 posted...
This is a rip off. Yeah its the VS arcade machines but for $8 why? $5 is already to expensive for both of these games.

I just assume it's because they don't understand how to use an emulator.

User Info: Reverted_Pikkon

Reverted_Pikkon
3 months ago#39
This topic and posts within perfectly illustrate why the gaming community it garbage.

User Info: Hell_Thrasher

Hell_Thrasher
3 months ago#40
stargazer64 posted...
crazyray47 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
crazyray47 posted...
Torgo posted...

"Every President Ever"

I love the, "B b b b but other people are just as bad" argument. Trump could literally walk out in public and shoot someone in the head and half of his supporters would claim it never happened and the other half would say, "Well, look how many people Obama killed with drone strikes."

You forgot those of us who would rather investigate the why, prior to passing judgement. Unlike the regressive left, we, the right, try to find the why.

I don't hate Bush for his stupid little war, I hate him for the reason why he did it. Now stop and think why Trump does the things he does.

Many of the things he does are justified. He's standing up to North Korea. Not just because they're a fascist state ran by a complete lunatic, but because death by nuclear explosion would be an act of mercy to a Communist. He's doing it for the betterment of mankind.
"If the anime doesn't make me question if I'm on cocaine, then it's not worth my time" - The greatest human being who ever lived.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why are people buying Arcade Archives: VS. Mario Bros/SMB

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived