I'm Sorry but I want Luigis Mansion 3 on the Switch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I'm Sorry but I want Luigis Mansion 3 on the Switch

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
4 months ago#31
RockrrGirrl19 posted...
What about Waluigi's Mansion?

Or Resident Birdo?

Yes please!
Here we go, off the rails.

User Info: 1UpJohn

1UpJohn
4 months ago#32
Resident Birdo should be a thing. Make it happen Nintendo!

User Info: huyi

huyi
4 months ago#33
kislev posted...
The 3DS one was very good

no it wasn't, i hated the mission structure and was disappointed by the game overall.

Nertak posted...
This is the game I want the most. However, I don't want the missions from the 3ds one. I didn't like being pulled out of the game constantly or redoing the same exact areas only slightly changed. I want to be able to fully explore fully developed mansions.

same i would want the new game to go back to luigi's mansion on the gamecube.
UK Female Gamer
Who needs special edition consoles when you have this --> http://tinyurl.com/jxaf4j4 You don't have to buy it, it's optional m'kay.

User Info: phineasfool

phineasfool
4 months ago#34
huyi posted...
kislev posted...
The 3DS one was very good

no it wasn't, i hated the mission structure and was disappointed by the game overall.

Nertak posted...
This is the game I want the most. However, I don't want the missions from the 3ds one. I didn't like being pulled out of the game constantly or redoing the same exact areas only slightly changed. I want to be able to fully explore fully developed mansions.

same i would want the new game to go back to luigi's mansion on the gamecube.

I would like the multiple mansions like Dark Moon though.
GT - phineasfool
Switch FC - 4553-0472-6618

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
4 months ago#35
Wash me good and I’ll accept the apology
https://www.twitter.com/E1ectricMo1e
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/e1ectr1cmo1e

User Info: Poweranimals

Poweranimals
4 months ago#36
Why are you sorry? They should absolutely have Luigi's Mansion 3.

User Info: huyi

huyi
4 months ago#37
Frozenx07 posted...
When Dark Moon came out, I remember Nintendo saying they were making a Luigi's Mansion for the Wii U but then they never mentioned it again. I'm confident it will come out on the Switch. *fingers crossed*

i think it was some kind of tech demo or something i'm trying to find info about it but there's not much.

metroidman18 posted...
No, we need another Yoshi and Kirby game

no, haven't you got enough kirby and yoshi games? lol

SmashingBros posted...
Luigi's Mansion is one of my favorite games of all time.

it is, hell the gamecube is one of my favourite consoles of all time had some memorable games for sure.

IceLegend posted...
I agree TC. Underrated series imo.

yep it is.

phineasfool posted...
I would like the multiple mansions like Dark Moon though.

i just want to forget that dark moon ever existed.
UK Female Gamer
Who needs special edition consoles when you have this --> http://tinyurl.com/jxaf4j4 You don't have to buy it, it's optional m'kay.

User Info: wiiking96

wiiking96
4 months ago#38
I'd like to see a new LM game as well. I think that it could be cool to have a large, interconnected world consisting of three large mansions, each around as large as the mansion from the first game.

i just want to forget that dark moon ever existed.

Dark Moon is great, dude. It's combat is way better the first game's was and it has really great attention to detail and cool level ideas.
The fight for Net Neutrality is still not over!
If you care about the modern state of the internet, then please take action to protect Net Neutrality!

User Info: Ljynk84

Ljynk84
4 months ago#39
There’s nothing to be sorry about Luigi’s Mansion is awesome.
"People are like slinkies --- not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs"

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
4 months ago#40
I'm not sry, I loved luigis mansion on GameCube and I loved dark moon so much that I rented it, progressed pretty far, sent it bak, n eventually bought it to re do all my progress.

Awesome multiplayer too. I'd tweak some s***, like addin a kick option or addin drop in/drop out connections.... But I'd like it on switch. It'd be perfect for portable multiplayer fun or TV play. Plus its adventure style gameplay works for both as well.
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I'm Sorry but I want Luigis Mansion 3 on the Switch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived