Now that Nintendo is back it's a perfect time to reboot Nintendo Power

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Now that Nintendo is back it's a perfect time to reboot Nintendo Power

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
7 months ago#21
I love the "i didn't hear about it so it must be s***" posters lmao
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." -Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: Mozzezz

Mozzezz
7 months ago#22
phineasfool posted...
Thorspider posted...
cannonball_java posted...
Torgo posted...
Nintendo never went away, Millenials just turned against Nintendo because their parent's generation were into it, got burnt out on big publishers feeding them the same annualized garbage every year, and now GEN Z is starting to enjoy fun and colorful gaming as a rebuke of their parent's dull grey and brown photo-realistic games.

Not everything is the fault of millenials my dude.

That and I think there are relatively few non-millenials on this board. Pretty sure the vast majority of us were born after 1982; making us millenials.

You are all just a bunch of lousy millenials.

lol

But seriously though, I started to think about the "dark and realistic argument" debate a bit more. While I either usually don't like or think they are average, the games people are usually talking about that fit into that category, I still usually want the games I play to be dark and realistic, or at the very least realistic (which though not necessarily very dark, isn't usually extremely bright and colorful either). The only game series that I really appreciate having a somewhat colorful cartoony look is the Mario series along with possible some of it's spin offs. I can appreciate the sort of in between look the Zelda games have been putting out since SS, but I really don't want it to spread much beyond that, and wouldn't complain if they suddenly went with photo realistic graphics and art style either.

But I was born in 1984, so I think I'm technically a millennial, so maybe that's the reason for my stance lol.
SSBB Friend Code: 3823-8247-5632 N3DS Friend Code: 0189-8871-1995

User Info: kirbyhoakage

kirbyhoakage
7 months ago#23
Torgo posted...
Nintendo never went away, Millenials just turned against Nintendo because their parent's generation were into it, got burnt out on big publishers feeding them the same annualized garbage every year, and now GEN Z is starting to enjoy fun and colorful gaming as a rebuke of their parent's dull grey and brown photo-realistic games.

lol stop. gta and call of duty is king.
FC: 3609-2443-9791

User Info: 1UpJohn

1UpJohn
7 months ago#24
I really miss Nintendo Power. I would be fine with it returning in any form.

User Info: RockrrGirrl19

RockrrGirrl19
7 months ago#25
There was a Swedish version of it years back that had it's own online forum as well. That was pretty cool.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Now that Nintendo is back it's a perfect time to reboot Nintendo Power

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived