I got enough money for a Switch for Chtistmas!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I got enough money for a Switch for Chtistmas!
Iokua posted...
KunioInTraining posted...
Iokua posted...

I don't know whether that's him or not, but that's really not any of our business. We don't need to see him falling apart and dealing with his personal demons.

He's livestreaming it to the world though. I'm not getting into anything, it's all over his twitter.

Dun make spreading his personal problems any less inappropriate.

He wants people to watch him though.

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
1 month ago#172
Iokua posted...
Iokua posted...

I don't know whether that's him or not, but that's really not any of our business. We don't need to see him falling apart and dealing with his personal demons.

He's livestreaming it to the world though. I'm not getting into anything, it's all over his twitter.

So? The fact that he's an idiot doesn't mean that it's OK to spread this around. Based on how he posts here I'm fairly certain he's developmentally disabled, we shouldn't be furthering his descent.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
Iokua posted...
Iokua posted...
Iokua posted...

So? The fact that he's an idiot doesn't mean that it's OK to spread this around. Based on how he posts here I'm fairly certain he's developmentally disabled, we shouldn't be furthering his descent.

He's doing that just fine on his own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZxeH_iSj98

He even admits in this video he got a psyche eval and isn't mentally ill. He's just a dumbass.
(edited 1 month ago)

Iokua
1 month ago#174
Iokua posted...
Iokua posted...
Iokua posted...

He even admits in this video he got a psyche eval and isn't mentally ill. He's just a dumbass.

Developmental disability is not mental illness. Stop. Just stop. The dude has problems, whether or not he's being an idiot and spreading them to the internet doesn't mean you should be an even bigger idiot by spreading them even further. He's a young man who clearly needs help, and you being an a****** is not helping.
Iokua posted...
Iokua posted...
Iokua posted...
Iokua posted...

Developmental disability is not mental illness. Stop. Just stop. The dude has problems, whether or not he's being an idiot and spreading them to the internet doesn't mean you should be an even bigger idiot by spreading them even further. He's a young man who clearly needs help, and you being an a****** is not helping.

I have no sympathy for criminals. The dude is on probation for multiple DUIs, and now he's back to drinking again. No sympathy whatsoever.

Iokua
1 month ago#176
I'm not suggesting you have sympathy for him, I'm suggesting you treat him like a human being. Which he is no matter what mistakes he's made or is currently making. You're a real piece of work. You're looking down on him and treating him like he's less than human, when the only one here acting subhuman in any way is you.
Iokua posted...
I'm not suggesting you have sympathy for him, I'm suggesting you treat him like a human being. Which he is no matter what mistakes he's made or is currently making. You're a real piece of work. You're looking down on him and treating him like he's less than human, when the only one here acting subhuman in any way is you.

Did he treat the other people's lives, driving on the road, like human beings when he drove drunk?

Iokua
1 month ago#178
And how would you feel someone took pleasure in your suffering? In your mistakes? He made a mistake, he is continuing to make them, but his mistakes don't justify you being a s***ty person.
Iokua posted...
And how would you feel someone took pleasure in your suffering? In your mistakes? He made a mistake, he is continuing to make them, but his mistakes don't justify you being a s***ty person.

Booo f***ing hoo, he could've killed someone., I don't give a s***.

User Info: old-new72

old-new72
1 month ago#180
Iokua posted...

Booo f***ing hoo, he could've killed someone., I don't give a s***.

You're a sad individual.
"Super Mario Kart has better 3D graphics than Saturn games." The cranky hermit
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I got enough money for a Switch for Chtistmas!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.