I got enough money for a Switch for Chtistmas!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I got enough money for a Switch for Chtistmas!

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
1 month ago#131
TehBattleOx posted...
NewportBox100s posted...
Firstly, I'm a stout Trump supporter. Voted for him and continue to support him. Our greatest President ever!

Secondly, just got back from my grandparents. I got a total of 900 bucks cash. I also have my 27th birthday coming up on the 4th so if I'm lucky I'll get another 100 to 200 bucks or so.

Yeah, I can totally grab a Switch and 3 games with just 500 bucks... epicness!

You're poor and you voted for Trump? That was a mistake

She was in a good mood, surprisingly.

You don't need patience to play Chrono Cross. Just stick it on your Vita.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
TehBattleOx posted...
NewportBox100s posted...
Firstly, I'm a stout Trump supporter. Voted for him and continue to support him. Our greatest President ever!

Secondly, just got back from my grandparents. I got a total of 900 bucks cash. I also have my 27th birthday coming up on the 4th so if I'm lucky I'll get another 100 to 200 bucks or so.

Maybe he wants to rely on himself rather than government handouts, I'd say that's honorable.

Iokua
1 month ago#133
KunioInTraining posted...
TehBattleOx posted...
NewportBox100s posted...

Maybe he wants to rely on himself rather than government handouts, I'd say that's honorable.

ololz.
Iokua posted...
TehBattleOx posted...
NewportBox100s posted...

ololz.

Great counter argument.

User Info: iomega311

iomega311
1 month ago#135
Iokua posted...

It's also the fact that I can't get into game stories as easy these days, due to my sometimes inconsistent game playing.

Quickplay experiences that can be stretched to multi-hour sessions is what currently appeals to me. With RPGs, I easily lose track of what is going on unless I play multiple hours a day.
The undisputed and unchallenged Super Baseball 2020 champion.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311

Iokua
1 month ago#136
Iokua posted...
TehBattleOx posted...
NewportBox100s posted...

ololz.

Great counter argument.

Not meant to be a counter argument. Laughter is not an argument, tis a sign of amusement.

User Info: orcus_snake

orcus_snake
1 month ago#137
iomega311 posted...
Iokua posted...

It's also the fact that I can't get into game stories as easy these days, due to my sometimes inconsistent game playing.

Quickplay experiences that can be stretched to multi-hour sessions is what currently appeals to me. With RPGs, I easily lose track of what is going on unless I play multiple hours a day.

I mean, thatshow I beat FFX on Vita and it took like 5 months lol, but I'm gonna try it with Chrono Cross, at least this time I actually understood the tutorial, that old timer even acknowledges that he spent like 40 minutes talking about hit rates and elements and element zone thingies :P
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"

Iokua
1 month ago#138
You really don't need a tutorial, as only three things matter. Hit rates, elemental strengths and weaknesses and the element field. It is a very simple battle system that is only complicated by spells you equip.

User Info: universaltofu

universaltofu
1 month ago#139
CC has some amazing characters, like mamacha.
FC : 5387 0392 0405 / Wonder Trade Guild

Iokua
1 month ago#140
Unfortunately it also has about 26 too many of them.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I got enough money for a Switch for Chtistmas!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.