Physical or digital

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Physical or digital

User Info: Opunaesala

Opunaesala
7 months ago#31
Physical unless there is a great sale on a digital copy.

User Info: kirbyhoakage

kirbyhoakage
7 months ago#32
Mdodmod posted...
It's a portable console. Why wouldn't you want to take your entire game library everywhere you go with you?

you can in the carry case you have the switch in. if your walking around with a naked switch and no carrycase or bag then you are doing it wrong. you can probably fit 100's of switch games in a CD case sized game holder. physical is cheaper and comes with bonus stuff. I think every game I bought I got free items. I can also sell rare games for more then I paid for them and get the digital version when its super cheap if need be. I like options.

I think you digital only people have been brainwashed by apple and smartphones.
FC: 3609-2443-9791

User Info: zdarless

zdarless
7 months ago#33
Physical owned this poll. I guess I prefer physical as well. Digital downloads are a hassle if your internet isn't up to scratch, plus you get no waiting with physical- just slide in the cart. Also

Carts! I'm still happy Nintendo is holding on to the medium. I'm not talking about performance here, I just really like cartridges as a storage medium.
Feh, I thought this was a kids game.
NS FC SW-3317-3637-0215

User Info: Manic_Prime

Manic_Prime
7 months ago#34
Whenever a physical version is available, I will always get that over digital but I will not pass on a game I may enjoy if it is digital only.
GameFAQs, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and vulgarity. We must be cautious.

User Info: ParagonCrossing

ParagonCrossing
7 months ago#35
why not a both option? it is physically impossible to only go one or the other since some titles are digital/physical only
Smash, Pokemon, Animal Crossing

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
7 months ago#36
ParagonCrossing posted...
why not a both option? it is physically impossible to only go one or the other since some titles are digital/physical only

That's not the point of the poll though.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Physical or digital

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived