after going back to the ps4 i really appreciate the switch's portable nature

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. after going back to the ps4 i really appreciate the switch's portable nature

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
5 months ago#1
it's hard for me to spend much time on a console game now since it requires me to be in one area for a long period of time

and given how hectic one's life can be you can't really be in one spot for long
PSN: VV_Argost
XB1:GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare

User Info: JackBurns83

JackBurns83
5 months ago#2
I just got the Xbox One X and it’s visuals are amazing with native 4K and HDR enhances games.

The Xbox One X makes the PS4 Pro a very laughable peace of tech. But it the ability to take your games portably is a much better feature. I’ll be getting more games on Switch than the Xbox One X or PS4 Pro.

User Info: polarbearteeth

polarbearteeth
5 months ago#3
JackBurns83 posted...
I just got the Xbox One X and it’s visuals are amazing with native 4K and HDR enhances games.

The Xbox One X makes the PS4 Pro a very laughable peace of tech. But it the ability to take your games portably is a much better feature. I’ll be getting more games on Switch than the Xbox One X or PS4 Pro.

Thanks for telling us about your xbonex.

JackBurns83
5 months ago#4
polarbearteeth posted...
JackBurns83 posted...

Thanks for telling us about your xbonex.

Oh my gosh!!! You are so welcome!!! 😊

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
5 months ago#5
JackBurns83 posted...

Did you own a regular Xbox One? How would that compare to the One X?

User Info: fon1988

fon1988
5 months ago#6
I completely agree. I have all three of the big consoles and I play my Switch far more than the other two because I can take it with me.
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
Greatest line in a NES game ever: "Kill all babies" from Exodus.

JackBurns83
5 months ago#7
DUBTuner posted...
JackBurns83 posted...

Did you own a regular Xbox One? How would that compare to the One X?

Much smaller. Really quiet like the original. Doesn’t even get hot and loud like the PS4 Pro does. The 4KUHD movie playback is nice. Graphics are amazing. Native 4K and the HDR support really makes a difference. It’s the first home console I felt was “next generation” from the 360/PS3/Wii days.

User Info: method115

method115
5 months ago#8
JackBurns83 posted...

Yep I love my PS4 Pro the games Sony has been pumping out are amazing. With that said I would take down graded graphics on all my games for the ability to have them all portable. I hope the PS5 is a portable system.
PSN: method114
XBL: method115

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
5 months ago#9
i still love my ps4 but i just gotta have the time to focus on it
PSN: VV_Argost
XB1:GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare

User Info: DarkDemon373

DarkDemon373
5 months ago#10
Completely agree. I love my PS4, but with portability I don't have to be stuck in my room to play games. I can carry it around the house with me, play while I chill with friends or lay around and play. I didn't expect to enjoy the portability as much as I am now.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. after going back to the ps4 i really appreciate the switch's portable nature

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived