Switchin' on the latrine...is it worth it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switchin' on the latrine...is it worth it?

User Info: Comyx

Comyx
8 months ago#11
kloud 11 posted...
Karmic Dragon2003 posted...
kloud 11 posted...
Gross imo

Literally no different than taking your phone with you and reading emails/news/whatever, except it's a bit bigger.

Also gross

How so? Before wiping anything you presumably haven't touched anything gross.
And when you need to wipe you can just set the phone/Switch aside, do what you have to, wash your hand and grab the phone/Switch again.
Just don't flush with the toilet cover open.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
8 months ago#12
Naw, the amount of time sitting on the throne would make playing with the switch redundent, not to mention fecal matter on the switch if you don't do it right. Example putting down system, wipe, then wash hands then pick it up again would avoid that.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Lord_Sniper_IV

Lord_Sniper_IV
8 months ago#13
Try eating while sitting on the toilet. Super efficient

User Info: John_Dory

John_Dory
8 months ago#14
I lost a gameboy color dropping it down the dunny, not gonna make that mistake again.
3DS FC: 1221 - 1737 - 9456 Donny B
Sprite: Do the Dew!

User Info: zelos71

zelos71
8 months ago#15
What the hell are you guys doing? It takes me like 10 seconds before I start wiping.

User Info: kinggravy

kinggravy
8 months ago#16
If you don't feel your bathroom is clean enough to set it down, you should probably stop playing video games and clean.

You're telling me you're concerned about the germs that may be near the toilet, but not the germs on the toilet that your skin is directly in contact with.
FC: 2852-7398-0118

User Info: TripMachina

TripMachina
8 months ago#17
zelos71 posted...
What the hell are you guys doing? It takes me like 10 seconds before I start wiping.

That's if you have diarrhea, on normal evacuations I'm pretty sure you'll be able to play for at least 3~5mins depending on the digestive sitch.
It was engraved upon Pope John...Catholic Assault!! Nibelic Vatican!!!
~New Pope Valkyrie....and Sophia got me banned. =)

User Info: StarWarsfan1984

StarWarsfan1984
8 months ago#18
TripMachina posted...
zelos71 posted...

That's if you have diarrhea, on normal evacuations I'm pretty sure you'll be able to play for at least 3~5mins depending on the digestive sitch.

Exactly. Me, during my morning BM, I turn on my 3DS, load Pokemon Shuffle, check in, and go through the five hearts before I turn off my system, put it on the sink, and by that time I am ready to wipe.
3DS Friend Code: 2449-5500-6430 Name: JMN Pokemon X Friend Safari info: Dragon type: Gible, Shelgon, Druddigon
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switchin' on the latrine...is it worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived