I'm still searching for just the right Nintendo Switch travel case

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I'm still searching for just the right Nintendo Switch travel case

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
8 months ago#1
I was originally going to be the one below, but the manufacturer said they would be releasing an updated version soon, but that was several months ago and it doesn't appear that they have and now this one is no longer available:

https://www.amazon.com/TAKECASE-Case-Microfiber-Guarantee-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B06XYPPJ6M/

I would like one that has ample space for the AC adapter plug.

Any recommendations?

G-Ziss
8 months ago#2
bump

G-Ziss
8 months ago#3
last shot

User Info: Storm_Skyflyer

Storm_Skyflyer
8 months ago#4
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071DHF55Y/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

that's the one I'm using I can fit my switch wearing the bulky antank switch battery pack, and joycons with silicone grips in the main compartment and a second pair of joy cons in the nyko clip grip or the nyko portable dock

I usually just take the switch with antank battery pack and both sets of joy cons with the nyko clip grip and nyko usb c type usb/ac set but I just checked and could carry the full original dock ac charger instead of my usually charger with space for some ear buds if that suits your fancy

so you could carry

main compartment
switch in bulky case/clip on battery pack with joy cons in grips attached

Middle compartment
full switch ac charger
earbuds/small switch game case/other small accessories

outer sleeve
joy cons in any grip(I recommend the nyko power clip grip, it can charge your joy cons or your phone it can double as a phone holder, I use this when I want to have extra game info pulled up on my phone such as an faq for difficult parts or a map)
or a pro controller
Kyler(3DS): Monster Hunter Stories ~ Nightfall(Switch) - Piczle Lines, Lego Worlds
Carmelita/Sly(Vita/pstv) - God Eater 2 Rage Burst

User Info: rockymin

rockymin
8 months ago#5
I just bought this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Premium-Quality-Protective-Portable-Nintendo-Accessories/dp/B071NFKBP7

It's really nice. It has a handle and holds 29 games and 2 SD cards.
"It's funny how dumb you are" -Bill Cipher
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile

User Info: Logan832

Logan832
8 months ago#6
I have done extensive research on a cases before buying. I wanted something sleek, sturdy, to hold at least 8 games/1sd card, wouldn't hold the L+R triggers down, and MOST IMPORTANTLY one that could fit a portable charger and anot extra joycon.

This case fits the bill. Received it a few days ago and I'm very happy with it. The thing about this one is that its made deeper to fit the AC adapter.

G-Ziss
8 months ago#7
Logan832 posted...
I have done extensive research on a cases before buying. I wanted something sleek, sturdy, to hold at least 8 games/1sd card, wouldn't hold the L+R triggers down, and MOST IMPORTANTLY one that could fit a portable charger and anot extra joycon.

This case fits the bill. Received it a few days ago and I'm very happy with it. The thing about this one is that its made deeper to fit the AC adapter.

Link? @Logan832

User Info: Kovatch

Kovatch
8 months ago#8
https://www.sfbags.com/collections/nintendo-3ds-cases
PONG <3 ATARI Bally CAPCOM Chunsoft ENIX Gottlieb KONAMI LEVEL-5 MIDWAY namco Nintendo SEGA TAiTO Williams <DRAGON WARRIORS FOREVER> Love conquers all.

User Info: meiyuki

meiyuki
8 months ago#9
They can be a bit pricey but waterfield makes some quality cases.

User Info: Logan832

Logan832
8 months ago#10
G-Ziss posted...
Logan832 posted...

Link? @Logan832

Woops, here it is...

edit: won't let me post the link. Just search "butterfox 9 game card case ac adapter"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I'm still searching for just the right Nintendo Switch travel case

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived