• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I have a problem with Mario possessing stuff

User Info: Chuck_1st

Chuck_1st
1 year ago#61
VeiledGenesis posted...
The_DOAM posted...
Chuck_1st posted...
VeiledGenesis posted...
Chuck_1st posted...
BTW, not spoilers as it happened last Friday, Jack, the nephlim just brought castiel back even tho Lucifer stabbed him with An Archangel blade trough the heart.

Isn't Nephilim just another word for angel?

the offspring or an Angel/archangel and a human.

Which includes fallen angels/demons and a human as well

Interesting. But how does a demon and human produce the same thing as an angel and human? Demon's are 9 times out of 10 significantly weaker, are horribly twisted and molested souls, and have none of the same powers as angels.

technically demons are fallen Angels, legions cast down like Lucifer, Lucifer was an Archangel.
no human soul becomes anything else, neither Angel nor demon, however in the show it states they are Human souls and their time in hell transformed them into demons.
sylawaatch posted...
And when you bash quality games like Skyrim and Fallout 4 we have a problem.

User Info: VeiledGenesis

VeiledGenesis
1 year ago#62
Chuck_1st posted...
VeiledGenesis posted...
The_DOAM posted...
Chuck_1st posted...
VeiledGenesis posted...
Chuck_1st posted...
BTW, not spoilers as it happened last Friday, Jack, the nephlim just brought castiel back even tho Lucifer stabbed him with An Archangel blade trough the heart.

Isn't Nephilim just another word for angel?

the offspring or an Angel/archangel and a human.

Which includes fallen angels/demons and a human as well

Interesting. But how does a demon and human produce the same thing as an angel and human? Demon's are 9 times out of 10 significantly weaker, are horribly twisted and molested souls, and have none of the same powers as angels.

technically demons are fallen Angels, legions cast down like Lucifer, Lucifer was an Archangel.
no human soul becomes anything else, neither Angel nor demon, however in the show it states they are Human souls and their time in hell transformed them into demons.

That's what I was referring to. In the show's lore, demons are just horribly dark and twisted souls. I don't recall the lore ever saying they were fallen angels, although they never said they weren't either.
Gather all the young ones and listen as we tell of the days of old, when the earth was whole, before the hammer fell. - "Hammer of Heaven", The Sword
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I have a problem with Mario possessing stuff
  • Topic Archived