I have a problem with Mario possessing stuff

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I have a problem with Mario possessing stuff

User Info: darthdaver90

darthdaver90
5 months ago#1
Can someone make me feel better about it?

User Info: QualmanIsBack

QualmanIsBack
5 months ago#2
Brah

User Info: Cyber Akuma Zero

Cyber Akuma Zero
5 months ago#3
Don't worry, he's not actually posessing them, he's just controlling their bodies while their still conscious minds can only helplessly watch, trapped in their own bodies until he lets them go.
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile

darthdaver90
5 months ago#4
Cyber Akuma Zero posted...
Don't worry, he's not actually posessing them, he's just controlling their bodies while their still conscious minds can only helplessly watch, trapped in their own bodies until he lets them go.

its the same though..

User Info: The_DOAM

The_DOAM
5 months ago#5
Their not conscious of what's going on

Cappy is merely forcefully entering their minds and forcefully supressing their consciousness to the point that Mario can take over and use their body to the limit. Whether their tired, injured, or unable Mario will use that body to and beyond its physical limits forcing creatures out of their naturally environment. Making them fight their friends and family to the death and then tossing them aside as if they were nothing. Dazed and confused they awake to the horror that their covered in the remains of those closest to them. Those who can talk haven't a clue what transpired but they know fully well from the sore muscles and dirt that something horrible must have happened. For those who did something good under possession they awake to applause but left with the burden of fulfilling the responsibility.

So unlike the previous poster its fine since they don't know what's going on under possession
Ignorance is Bliss...

darthdaver90
5 months ago#6
The_DOAM posted...
Their not conscious of what's going on

Cappy is merely forcefully entering their minds and forcefully supressing their consciousness to the point that Mario can take over and use their body to the limit. Whether their tired, injured, or unable Mario will use that body to and beyond its physical limits forcing creatures out of their naturally environment. Making them fight their friends and family to the death and then tossing them aside as if they were nothing. Dazed and confused they awake to the horror that their covered in the remains of those closest to them. Those who can talk haven't a clue what transpired but they know fully well from the sore muscles and dirt that something horrible must have happened. For those who did something good under possession they awake to applause but left with the burden of fulfilling the responsibility.

So unlike the previous poster its fine since they don't know what's going on under possession

this made me feel so much better...

User Info: Bellagio_6

Bellagio_6
5 months ago#7
Wah
Tom Brady is the GOAT
Boston born and Vegas raised
(message deleted)

darthdaver90
5 months ago#9
Jedi454 posted...
Try drinking bleach.

why?

User Info: amerk

amerk
5 months ago#10
darthdaver90 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Try drinking bleach.

why?

Because then you won't be worried about what Mario is possessing anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I have a problem with Mario possessing stuff

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived