• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. So is Odyssey actually good?

User Info: Wolfie_Claws

Wolfie_Claws
1 year ago#61
Sheershaw2 posted...
Wolfie_Claws posted...
Sheershaw2 posted...
I've gotten past New Donk City....There's more game to go but I don't feel motivated to play anymore. It feels like I've pretty much already experienced the best the game has to offer.

I think my score overall would be 6.5...its not the worst game I've played this year, but it's really underwhelming.

Suprise suprise. Someone who went into the game expecting to dislike it was underwhelmed... Great way to spend 60$

If I have to hypnotize myself in order to enjoy the game, maybe it's not that good of a game.

If I did not play the game, you would tell me I have no right to complain because I did not play it. I wanted to give my thoughts so that prospective buyers have another viewpoint to consider.

I gave the game a fair chance, and I did not like it much.

lmao i literally told you earlier in this topic to not play it because you wouldn't like it. You have the right to complain, but maybe you're the one who has to ask yourself if you didnt like it because you expected to dislike it or because it's just a bad game
FC: 3823 - 9377 - 5845

User Info: Braev

Braev
1 year ago#62
Very good.
There's a mystery to be uncovered here, that's for sure. And I get the feeling the truth is beyond my wildest imagination.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. So is Odyssey actually good?
  • Topic Archived