• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Stardew valley

User Info: Great_Khan

Great_Khan
1 year ago#11
I got pretty addicted once I started gaining access to sprinklers and stuff, the draw of automation which kept escalating every time I actually gained the ability to do so was a big draw. Can't remember when that stage is exactly, after you've built a couple of buildings I think?

User Info: vidalmoraza

vidalmoraza
1 year ago#12
Once you understand the game, it clicks on you, and you get adicted, I played around 30 hours on the PC version so when I got the Switch version I got adicted right away, I´m now almost 50 hours played
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 year ago#13
Winter is mining and foraging season.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: ORANGE666

ORANGE666
1 year ago#14
captsplatter_1 posted...

1st year winter is all about kegging melons and hops, that is if you've been collecting sap from Oaks to prepare.

User Info: gr__9011

gr__9011
1 year ago#15
Close to 50hrs in this game myself. For me, things started to pick up once you get the hang of how to schedule your routine daily - watering plants (if you dont have sprinklers yet), foraging, getting mats and earning money to invest on upgrades.

Currently starting my 3rd year in-game...

captsplatter_1
1 year ago#16
ORANGE666 posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...

1st year winter is all about kegging melons and hops, that is if you've been collecting sap from Oaks to prepare.

I do that too.
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

captsplatter_1
1 year ago#17
gr__9011 posted...
Close to 50hrs in this game myself. For me, things started to pick up once you get the hang of how to schedule your routine daily - watering plants (if you dont have sprinklers yet), foraging, getting mats and earning money to invest on upgrades.

What did grampa say about your farm, he was pretty pleased with mine

gr__9011
1 year ago#18
captsplatter_1 posted...
gr__9011 posted...

havent gotten to that part yet...last time i played 2 candles lit up in his altar though...

captsplatter_1
1 year ago#19
gr__9011 posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
gr__9011 posted...

havent gotten to that part yet...last time i played 2 candles lit up in his altar though...

Well you can get another review if you put a diamond in his altar later

gr__9011
1 year ago#20
captsplatter_1 posted...
gr__9011 posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
gr__9011 posted...

Well you can get another review if you put a diamond in his altar later

Oh I didnt know that. Thanks for the tip.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Stardew valley
  • Topic Archived