What do you think are the chances of the two South Park games coming to Switch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What do you think are the chances of the two South Park games coming to Switch?

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
7 months ago#31
SSjYagami posted...

Dragon Ball Fusions has been censored in its North American release. Bandai Namco revealed the decision to change the swords into sticks was made by both Nintendo of America and Bandai Namco.

If you think that Nintendo is going to let SOUTH PARK, legendary for pushing the envelope, go unchanged then you're delusional and illogical.

On the internet so automatically true.

Bandai censored another game not on Nintendo systems at the same time. We blaming that on Nintendo too, Pony?
Any information provided on GFaqs can and will be used against you as bullying material.
If you keep talking about me, I will keep pointing out your obsession.

User Info: metroidman18

metroidman18
7 months ago#32
SSjYagami posted...
Dieformyland posted...
I jus twant to point out that there was a south park game on the n64.

Why are people still feeding SSJYagami. Put him on ignore already.

As was pointed out to you, there's a big difference between the old South Park games and these new ones.

Huge difference
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
0209837474242048207. Add me plz

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
7 months ago#33
NintendoGamer83 posted...
SSjYagami posted...

Dragon Ball Fusions has been censored in its North American release. Bandai Namco revealed the decision to change the swords into sticks was made by both Nintendo of America and Bandai Namco.

If you think that Nintendo is going to let SOUTH PARK, legendary for pushing the envelope, go unchanged then you're delusional and illogical.

On the internet so automatically true.

Bandai censored another game not on Nintendo systems at the same time. We blaming that on Nintendo too, Pony?

A defender as loyal and blind as you, dear Captain of the Knightendos, is beyond reason.
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
7 months ago#34
SSYaTrolli
Any information provided on GFaqs can and will be used against you as bullying material.
If you keep talking about me, I will keep pointing out your obsession.

User Info: barrabaCHHS

barrabaCHHS
7 months ago#35
Should someone mention how Nintendo wanted Bayonettas Link outfit to be more revealing? Anyone? Or the fact they simply published the Bayonetta 2 at all.

Anyone?
Switch Friend code SW-1447-3440-8035
Let it be known that I think the Switch will get a brand new Smash game instead of a port.

User Info: IIINCORRUPTIBLE

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
7 months ago#36
PS4Warrior posted...
I don't know, 50% chance i guess.

I agree.

User Info: IIINCORRUPTIBLE

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
7 months ago#37
NewGoldenSunPls posted...
Moltres006 posted...
Ubisoft CEO did say that there are more unannounced switch games. And since the south park is running on the same engine as mario plus rabbids, it would more likely to bring that game over than AC origins or far cry 5.

South park seems better suited too.

No disrespect to you, but that's actually part of the problem with Nintendo is that they feel third party titles need to be "suited" for their brand, which I still believe is non sense.

User Info: Fishels

Fishels
7 months ago#38
IIINCORRUPTIBLE posted...
Moltres006 posted...
Ubisoft CEO did say that there are more unannounced switch games. And since the south park is running on the same engine as mario plus rabbids, it would more likely to bring that game over than AC origins or far cry 5.

No disrespect to you, but that's actually part of the problem with Nintendo is that they feel third party titles need to be "suited" for their brand, which I still believe is non sense.

Same. If it's a mainstream game that can run on the Switch Nintendo should be after it.

User Info: barrabaCHHS

barrabaCHHS
7 months ago#39
Fishels posted...
IIINCORRUPTIBLE posted...
Moltres006 posted...

Same. If it's a mainstream game that can run on the Switch Nintendo should be after it.

Doesn't really seem like much of an issue with the Switch
Switch Friend code SW-1447-3440-8035
Let it be known that I think the Switch will get a brand new Smash game instead of a port.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What do you think are the chances of the two South Park games coming to Switch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived