What do you think are the chances of the two South Park games coming to Switch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What do you think are the chances of the two South Park games coming to Switch?

User Info: barrabaCHHS

barrabaCHHS
8 months ago#1
I'd love to play them on the Switch. My Brother has the first one on Xbox 360 but he doesn't have any of the current gen systems. And I currently like to just stick to Nintendo systems.

Preferably uncensored in my region.
Switch Friend code SW-1447-3440-8035
Let it be known that I think the Switch will get a brand new Smash game instead of a port.

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
8 months ago#2
I don't know, 50% chance i guess.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.

User Info: metroid02

metroid02
8 months ago#3
I too would love to see them bring both to Switch. If there is a chance then Im sure first we would see the fractured but whole.
"Crysis missed the mark visually. I mean come on, there is an island full of Koreans, but NONE of them are playing Starcraft???" -themerchant8

User Info: Goomba_Owns_All

Goomba_Owns_All
8 months ago#4
Can't see it happeneing.
Goomba for SSB5

User Info: Moltres006

Moltres006
8 months ago#5
Ubisoft CEO did say that there are more unannounced switch games. And since the south park is running on the same engine as mario plus rabbids, it would more likely to bring that game over than AC origins or far cry 5.
FC: 4055 7464 6271

User Info: NewGoldenSunPls

NewGoldenSunPls
8 months ago#6
Moltres006 posted...
Ubisoft CEO did say that there are more unannounced switch games. And since the south park is running on the same engine as mario plus rabbids, it would more likely to bring that game over than AC origins or far cry 5.

South park seems better suited too.
Switch FC: SW-7016-0767-7893
"....No, Lady Liberty, she taught me that winners, don't use drugs." -Rex Power Colt, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

User Info: MilesAC

MilesAC
8 months ago#7
I bet they get released during spring/summer 2018.
NYC ..PSN/XBL: MilesAC87
SW-7258-5337-2991

User Info: WalterBlue

WalterBlue
8 months ago#8
30% maybe? As in don't be completely shocked to see it happen but understand that it probably won't happen.
Batman: "You're the one pointing the gun, Harvey. So point it at the people responsible."
Two-Face: "Fair enough. You first."

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
8 months ago#9
Probably low, but who knows. South Park games debuted on a Nintendo system, it's only natural to bring them back where they started.
Everything will be fire.

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
8 months ago#10
Zero unless censored beyond belief.
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What do you think are the chances of the two South Park games coming to Switch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived