What size sd card do you recommend getting

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What size sd card do you recommend getting

User Info: Village Idiot

Village Idiot
1 year ago#11
Btw how do you move games from SD Card to the Internal storage? Would like to take advantage of the internal storage for small games.

Trying to find the option under Data Management but can't seem to find anything.
PSN - Zaphikl
Now Playing - Mana Khemia~Student Alliance, Project Diva F, Tales of Xillia, Spelunky, Teleglitch

User Info: vidalmoraza

vidalmoraza
1 year ago#12
Village Idiot posted...
Btw how do you move games from SD Card to the Internal storage? Would like to take advantage of the internal storage for small games.

Trying to find the option under Data Management but can't seem to find anything.

You can´t, the only way is to download them again with the micro SD not in the system, don´t worry, the saves are storaged in the main memory, they are safe
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet

User Info: Village Idiot

Village Idiot
1 year ago#13
vidalmoraza posted...
Village Idiot posted...

You can´t, the only way is to download them again with the micro SD not in the system, don´t worry, the saves are storaged in the main memory, they are safe

Seems like a stupid, convoluted way of doing things.
PSN - Zaphikl
Now Playing - Mana Khemia~Student Alliance, Project Diva F, Tales of Xillia, Spelunky, Teleglitch

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
1 year ago#14
Samsung EVO+ 128gb
Is about $40

You can get 200gb ones for like 60-80 bucks as well if you want the extra memory. Personally I'm good with 128gb until I need more.
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." -Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: vidalmoraza

vidalmoraza
1 year ago#15
Village Idiot posted...
vidalmoraza posted...
Village Idiot posted...

Seems like a stupid, convoluted way of doing things.

It is, but at the end, it works, when I got my micro SD and wanted to move the huge games, I just delete them on the system, inserted the micro SD, downloaded them again overnight, and done, they should have a move/copy option, since you are already doing that, in a worse way
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
1 year ago#16
As big as you can afford. Did you have a price in mind?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What size sd card do you recommend getting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived